or Connect

Posts by kozchris

Here we go with another waste of tax payer money. Government lawyers just trying to get their name out there by getting associated with an Apple trial.
Google heard that Apple was going into the subscription streaming music business so of course they are going to throw some POS beta crap out there to be first.
These are all companies that can't except responsibility for their failed stock performance so they are trying to blame someone else (Apple). Sort of like saying I didn't wreak the car the alcohol did.
B. S. I seriously doubt that many people are settling for a non- iPad.
They should probably add a virtual attendance option. Pick your sessions and watch live with the ability to submit questions. I wonder how many tickets go to reporters just trying to get into the keynote.
That money must be going into a black hole because every analyst seems to say Apple has nothing planned for the future. ... Idiots.
Am I the only one who has not seen any issues with iCloud? I have never had any issues when any of these reports say I should be. I am on the computer for the better part of every day so you would think I would see some issue.
I saw in a popup ad a rumor from a guy who heard from a guy on the internet that heard from his girlfriend that worked with a guy that was in a bathroom stall when he heard someone that he swore was Tim Cook talking to himself. Tim definitely said that Apple is going to give every long Apple shareholder 1 million dollars just for being loyal.
malta that was a waste of space, it says nothing in there about quality requirements of an app. Google is evil.
  If they are going to stick to standards why fork? Google has something new they want to control and not be a standard apparently.