or Connect

Posts by kozchris

This windows 8 interface seems useless for getting work done. It is designed for touch screens and is going to be a complete cluster to use with a mouse from what I can tell. What work computer users are going to give a damn about having social media, photos, music, etc on the start page. At least I don't have to upgrade.
KeyboardGate. better dump all your Apple stock :>)
Go get them Microsoft.
LOL
Good. Apple maps are only going to get better. The more Apple can compete in Googles areas the better.
Drove from Florida to NC and had no problems with the iOS maps taking me directly where i need to go.
I have set my default search provider to Bing and so far the results have been as good as or better than Googles from my experience. The bing site is even showing a Bing/Google challenge lately where you can do a blind compare of search results and judge for yourself. Times they are changing if I can be converted. :>)
Just drove from Florida to North Carolina using the maps and had no issues. iHaters just blowing this out of proportion.
I'm sure maps will catch up quickly. A step back to make much more progress in the future.
Go Apple. Get all you can out of those thieves.