or Connect

Posts by kozchris

Just drove from Florida to North Carolina using the maps and had no issues. iHaters just blowing this out of proportion.
I'm sure maps will catch up quickly. A step back to make much more progress in the future.
Go Apple. Get all you can out of those thieves.
Happy birthday to me. Apple stock is higher than google after hours. Finally theiving Samsung gets busted!
Apparently Parallels 8 is coming on Sept 4th
Installed Fusion 5 today and imported my parallels vm which all went smoothly. Fusion handles somethings better but fails in other ways. Running in full screen and then using gestures to switch to OSX desktop and back causes the cursor to jump to the upper left corner of the screen in Fusion, annoying. Ran Fusion for a while and then all my MS Windows windows started flickering because of some other bug. Can't get support without registering but then the vmware website...
Been using parallels for a while now. Since Fusion has an import feature, I think I will give it a try and see if it works any better.
That is a really smart move. Should nip this fidler crap in the bud. Should.....
research and development costs. LOL
$50 is an awesome deal for a 4s. Can't go wrong at that price.