or Connect

Posts by kozchris

Same here
You obviously have never used Safari. I'm even using Safari when in my Windows environment now because it works so well.
    Agree. Apparently there is a significant demand for these mini tablets so it is in Apple's best interest to make sure it is filled by them. Go Apple!
  Yep
I hope this sticks. I remember Samsung coming out with some tag line along "The device Apple tried to block". Everything after this is going to be "The device we tried to copy but were found guilty of illegally copying". I can't wait to beat down the trolls.
I signed up. Can't hurt to see what how it works.
Taller not wider would mean that most iPhone appliances should still work with the newer iPhone. I believe this is why we are not going to see a wider phone. Unless they plan on making some weird doc adapter.
I'm slowing replacing my DVDs with iTunes purchases. Great to finally have the ability from Apple to have my purchases in the cloud. I would think many other people are doing the same thing. Similar situation with all the noise about how people didn't want to own their music so iTunes would fail. See how that worked out.    
If Apple needs data I hope they make an easy way for users to contribute. I think it would be cool to be able to go somewhere with your phone and say, "Hey that don't have data here yet, let me contribute real quick". Next thing you know your contribution starts showing up in the mapping.    Just seems odd that there is not an easy way to contribute to maps with all the smart phones out there.
I use FaceTime whenever I can. Works great on all my Apple devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad. The iPhone/iPad never caused me any problems with shaking.