or Connect

Posts by ko024

Anyone else have an issue where their photostreams were all gone after installing iOS 7?  Any idea how to get these back?
It's called 5C because apple knows the 5S is experiencing major delays and will not be released this year. Might even be called the 6 once released next year... Think about it, if this phone was being released alongside the 5S, wouldn't we be seeing just as many leaks for that phone!? We aren't, and apple is saving face by at least releasing a iPhone-5 variant...
A REPORT said that..!!!?? wow..!!
Exactly...  Its like when you go to a "Super Bowl" party in Las Vegas, except they are not allowed to call it a "Super Bowl" party... so they call it "the big game"...  No normal person will get the relationship to apple, and when I say normal, I mean people who don't read these blogs (no offense to us..!!)... plain and simple, their ad will fail to invoke anything but confusion... maybe that's their plan though....
haha
Ummmm... That is exactly what apple did... They expect revenue ranging from 41-43 billion...........
The reason this is important was not because of the royalty amount but rather because samey Samsung wanted to prove that if apple licensed ALL o it's patents including the design patents then surely they could not be used to induce an injunction... Paying a license fee in already a given, now apple is going for the throat... As expected, apple did NOT give up rights to design patents... Therefore, an injunction is potentially in the cards still...
Huh....  this is a FRAND patent, and every other company is paying 1 dollar, so why would apple pay more....  And apple is ONLY dictating that it would accept that amount and all other amounts will be appealed which is exactly what the court is trying to avoid...  this makes perfect sense to me.. Not sure why you have a problem with that.....
"Approach one million" and "close to one million"... Still not one million...
haha...  "in-other-words, I'm not saying anything useful"....  yet it is actually one of the more intelligent posts yet... funny stuff....  we are kind of getting to a philosophical discussion here...  The finite mean part of it...  It must have a finite mean right?  But what about inflation..??  What about expanding populations?  I guess I am asking the question, does the mean need to finite, or can apple just continue to grow, albeit at slower rates as it gets...