or Connect

Posts by ko024

hehe....  smoke em if you got em..... 
You might be referring to a regression toward the mean more than LOLN...  somewhat similar but quite different...  My point is, that in LOLN you have a theoretical mean.  An actual statistic that says, it SHOULD be this,,...  why is that number less than 1,000 for apple..??  it is not...  People just use the law of large number as a catchy saying for that apple has become "too big"...  people fear that which they do not know... In 1970, people said, no company could EVER...
  You guys really need to educate yourselves.  The term "law of large numbers" has almost replaced "that's so ironic" as being the most widely used saying that people use so incorrectly...  Everyone seems to use "ironic" when they really mean coincidental... Not to say some people cant use it right.  They usually just dont.. Same thing here with law of large numbers.  Jesus.... the law of large numbers is a theorem that states that as your sample size increases, the...
250 is a great price point.  If they want to promote the device for iBooks then they may possibly offer an iTunes gift card just to get people rolling...  so 250 plus a $25 iBook card...  Also, why all the colors on the invitation???  would they dare offer this gem in different colors..??  Prolly out of the question, but that invitation has me wondering...  this thing is going to sell like hotcakes...   
I completely agree... Ever since they switched I dont read the comment section because it is not easy to navigate on my iPhone...  It is really a shame...,
And just to be clear, this is happening on my iphone only...  When I use either the first, second, or third generation iPads, I can view the articles just fine.  But when I open the article with my iPhone4 there is a blank page.....,...
Yes, I am having that same issue... whats going on...???  Also, ever since this website recently changed their template I can read the replies great for the first three and then it increased in size so that I can no longer view the replies without having to scroll to the right... on my iphone that is... really annoying.....
Their date was set to December 7th..??  Besides the underlying tone of setting it to that date, which is a bit absurd, I honestly cant believe something like that even made it out of anyone's OFFICE, let alone making it to the final stages...!!  They cant even come up with the idea to set the date to current day without seeing that the iPhone did that...???  Simply moronic.... wow...   and that is just one out of hundreds of things here....  
Apple will sell a lot of these....  And I think people with current "regular" iPads will find room in their budget and life style for this kind of device....  I don't see any problem with this....  
People whined when the form was the same.  People whine when it is different.  People are funny...