or Connect

Posts by ko024

I understand what you are saying but I think he is about timing, and part of that timing is when earning are released and PE is affected.  Lets make it really simply.  If my friend had 10k and wanted to invest in aapl....  If it was a year ago, Zacky would have told my friend that at the 310 level in June, that was a "back the truck up" type level. That is to say, feel free to pour your money in, this is at or near the bottom of the recent sell off and aapl is going...
Well he does not base it solely on PE...  According to Zacky, "Apple has been extremely oversold and when the stock’s valuation has become incredibly depressed. We also only publish these ratings once the markets have seen a substantial sell-off or prolonged period of consolidation"...  Now if you think aapl will trade at a PE of 10 or less than I can respect that, but if I was a betting man, I would bet on the fact that at the very least aapl will continue to trade at...
  I dont think you understand what is really going on here.  You say "AAPL has not changed".  That is not true.  The most recent earning has placed AAPL at a PE of less than 13 at current share price.  When AAPL was at 530 about two months ago the PE was at 16+.  You see Andy publishes his buy recommendations after the stock has sold off and enters PE multiples as low as 13.  As he stated, this has only happened several times in the past (the most recent one being 11...
I do not really understand the worker's threat of "killing themselves".  I mean, the goal of protesting is to prove how valuable you are to the company, and therefore they decide to up your salary and you CONTINUE TO WORK FOR THEM.......  if you kill yourself, you have kind of defeated the purpose of your protest...  I understand that they are making a statement, but like I said, if "wages" are your issue, death probably will not help much.....
If you guys are interested in android economics, dediu recently wrote a nice article on it.. It is very interesting, but his ultimate conclusion is that google makes about 1.70 per device per year, which is much smaller than what it makes per iphone but is sustainable nonetheless... anyway, have a look at the article...http://www.asymco.com/2012/04/02/android-economics/
Hey guys... its a great time to be alive dont you think..??? you know, the internet was big, and changed everything, then came the internet on phones, and that was big... but then came apple, (or apple was already there) and gave us the world of apps...!! ITS ALL ABOUT THE APPS....!! really, what is a computer..?? sure the geeks can write code and do all their fancy stuff on their machine but the majority of people just want something that works as easily,...
hahahahaha...!!! I am LOVING LIFE right now.... just wonderful....!!! $700 in less than a month...... and a couple new iPads to play with....
But....but.........but......law of large numbers............. Morons.....
Good luck with that... This is a different kind of run... The smart money knows a dividend is coming, and it seems the market is finally realizing how cheap aapl really is... Notice even the minor pullbacks have created swift and powerful buying, bringing aapl right back up... I just do not see much downside here, maybe 530s, but not much lower... like I said... good luck..!!!
what do you think the base model, 16GB wifi only ($499), will go for on ebay..??