or Connect

Posts by ko024

"Although the $9.36 million contract is earmarked for the purchase of iPad 2s over the span of one year" I guess somebody told them that the iPad 2 will be in production for another year... good news i think......
I honestly was really confused by google's purchase of motorola. I know they needed patents but dont you think there were some high up people looking at the reality of the situation and whether it actually benefited google or not? It seems like they made a rash decision after they lost out in the nortel patents which they claimed "they werent really trying to get anyway".... I know a lot of people complain about all the patent related business on these sites, but I...
I agree with most others here, and respectfully disagree with you... And in a way I think your argument kind of debunks your own thought. The only thing significant it wont have according to your definition is design. OK, so no "significant" design change.. That is fine by most people I think because the design looks so great already... Now with your other definitions of "significant": "something different and new, something with import or a new design that changes...
Im just curious why you think a 1 trillion dollar market cap is "unlikely"... If aapl grows at even a modest 20% per year (notice modest for aapl is incredible for any other company), then in 5 years they would have an estimated EPS of about 87. All it takes is a PE of 11.5 to get them to about 1 trillion... Or lets try this, say aapl continues to range in the PE of about 15. What kind of earnings will get them to 1 trillion dollar market cap? About $66 EPS... Thats...
Does CNBC even know what quad-core means...?? Or does it just sound cool to them...
800..!!! what a mess...!!!!!
iPad-2 $399 iPad-2S with Siri $499 iPad-3HD $579
Is this for the iPad2S and the iPad3HD will be something different? Ha..!!
and for the record, I wrote this exact news after AI published their article yesterday and got some resistance from isaidso: Quote: Originally Posted by ko024 View Post This article is simply WRONG... Please someone check facts before publishing this stuff.. Come on AI. "An Apple spokeswoman said Amazon is not an authorized reseller of iPads in China or the United States" That is why apple is pulling them, not because of...
yeah... this is about 14 hours too late... And the problem is, anyone using the internet could have found the facts (or lack there of) but AI publishes it anyway... I guess it IS a rumor site, but still, their headlines are so dramatic and eye catching....