or Connect

Posts by ko024

This article is simply WRONG... Please someone check facts before publishing this stuff.. Come on AI. "An Apple spokeswoman said Amazon is not an authorized reseller of iPads in China or the United States" That is why apple is pulling them, not because of Proview... http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Apple-...55413.html?x=0
"boredom and alienation" could have been the main contributors to stress............ they are bored...>???????? shut them DOWN....!!!!
Some just dont get it do they..?? It is funny, even the sometimes seemingly apple fans sometimes just cant open up their imagination a little and picture something different than what we are using today.. So many comments bout how "my TV is perfectly fine right now" and such... Surely we must know by now that apple doesnt plan on making a TV and saying, Ok, now off you go, enjoy your cable box setup and bluray player... Come on guys...!! something is in the works...
Oh no, 45 units...!!! I better sell my stock tomorrow..!! Haha..!! Those authorities just wanted the latest and greatest tablet on the house.. The funny thing is that since it was a reseller apple did not lose any money over this... The ants are really coming out of the wood work lately... It's funny to see everyone squirm to get a piece of the pie....
When do you think we will see first "1 trillion dollar company" headlines? end of 2013..?? 2015..?? enjoy the ride folks....
I am glad I invested in this company soon after the iPAD was released even though it was at a very "high price" of 300. You have no idea how many people told me it was too high, they cant go up, the iPAD is no good, blah blah blah..... One of the best decisions I have ever made....
I hope they get their per hour cash for the loss of sales during this 6 hour hiatus...
It will be called iPhone 4G
If China Mobile inks a deal, and an iPhone-4G come outs in 2012, combined with iPhone-4S and iPhone-4 on other networks, 36 million is laughable..... Multiply by three for 2013.... lets start there............................ numbers only go up
Just an absolute beauty....... I am glad I bought more before the close.... Like taking candy from a baby........... these numbers are simply astronomical...... smoke em if you got em...!!!