or Connect

Posts by ko024

I dont think the TRUE potential of China is baked into aapl share price yet. All signs point towards a MASSIVE growth story there. Everyone keeps asking me how apple can sustain its growth, and I love being able to answer them with one word: China... ~1,300,000,000 people-and the apple story there has been spelled out for us already... aapl will double over the next 2 years because of it.... imo
I guess I was confused as well... The headlines are quite misleading... But those numbers are still awesome regardless of who was purchasing the apple devices.. I wonder if android was still at 700,000 per day and if we can infer anything from that number with regards to apple devices activated... I did a quick calculation using the percentage markets shares and assuming android was at 700,000 and I got some absurdly large number for iOS activations... Im sure...
Quote: Originally Posted by Chrispoe View Post A surge in sales around the release of the new iPhone is to be expected. What these sales numbers don’t tells us….is how many are new activations. With the assumed loyalty of iPhone owners…the 4s should have been the benefactor of a lot of 3gs owners…ready for an update. Correct. Nice to know that some can read these reports objectively. Let me explain this so that a 5-year old can understand: If there are 3 people, and 1 of...
That first graph is just beautiful... I was hoping for that trend, but those numbers are simply amazing... Giddy up aapl.....
You know what is great? Anytime a competitor mentions "Apple" when they are comparing their products... Free advertising, and instant envy.........
Prolly because they know china mobile is getting the 4G iPhone in the summer, therefore they need to lock in customers NOW....
If we are even in the ball park of the previous quarter's numbers, VZ represented 2 out of 17 million iphones. Lets make it an even 12% to error on the side of caution. Now if 4.2 million VZ iphones is around 12% of this quarter's total, we have 35 million iphones sold.... woooow.! ummmm, I think AAPL will go up if that is the case... This could be the moment we have been waiting for here...!!!!