or Connect

Posts by sleepy3

ooohhh, good way to run away.    Bring up the patents you say it doesn't matter, bring up the Samsung innovation as shown by their memory technology, you say its not a whole device so it doesn't matter Bring up the fact that the iphone is dependent on Samsung innovation, you say it doesn't matter.    Hmmm, i'll play your game by your rules.    Samsung sucks, all they do is copy, Apple rules, they invented everything. Samsung never invented anything. Go Apple.    See, we...
  Oh sorry, i meant rectangles with rounded edges.    Just rectangles would be ridiculous, lol. Those rounded edges however, now THATS innovation. 
you mad bro?   Whether you do something withem or not...its still innovation. And oh yeah, have you used any 3g today? Dumb question, you have an iphone (as usual Apple is years behind in tech so no 4G till decades later), well then yeah, you are using some good old Samsung innovation, which by the way, Apple has not paid for, they just stole. So yeah, your whole argument about Samsung not innovating is kinda weak.    Not their fault they couldn't figure out the...
  uhhh, you talking about the same Samsung that is granted about EIGHT times as many patents as Apple PER YEAR? That Samsung?   The one that spent millions of dollars on R&D to create the backbone of how phones operate and communicate with each other? Those standards didn't create themselves.    Not Samsung's fault they didn't invent the rectangle, they were maybe too busy on their other 4000 patents to bother about inventing the rectangle, something NEVER SEEN BEFORE. 
  ^This   One customer who controls about 30% of the US market and less elsewhere isn't going to sink the company. It will be a blow, no doubt, who wants to lose 10% of your business? But not one that cant be recovered by finding new customers in the other 70% of the market.    And lets remember here, those are just mobile devices. With more and more devices becoming "smart", I think Samsung's fab shops, which are ahead in terms of quality and quantity when compared to...
Huh? Dude, even my first SHAVER ( a conair from 95, i remember it well :) )has batteries that face the same way. This has been around FOREVER.   Also, many PC's also have crazy attention to detail. Have a look around the Falcon Northwest offerings, or those from maingear and digital storm. See the case etching, the aeronautical paint, the extremely tidy insides with no stray wires, the carefully engineered liquid systems. Those guys are very pedantic with their best...
  Actually, its not that phones existed. its that phones with rectangular shapes existed. rounded corners existed. Touchscreens existed. App icons on a screen existed.    And it goes back to the same point that has been said again and again.    If the case is that Samsung copied apple by releasing a rectangular phone with rounded edges, then this case will set a precedent for every TV manufacturer, radio manufacturer, door manufacturer, speaker manufacturer, turntable...
Don't know what world you live in, but the iphone is FAR from any danger. Its just that people are holding off for the next one.    Also, Google may play a part in getting the carriers to not pay such high prices anymore in the long term. Why do I say this? See what google has done with fiber? 1 Gbs for the price ISP's charge for 5 Mbs per second. 250 times the speed for the same...
  Well that's kinda like saying Android existed since 2005, way before the first iphone.    Its a fact, its true, but people will call copycat anyway.    Fact of life.   But I don't pay much mind cause in the end we here all know Apple invented everything. Can't believe nobody thought of rectangle with rounded edges with a touch screen dominating the front before apple. Genius. i Challenge ANYONE on this forum to show me an image of a device that is rectangular with...
Ah, the anonymity of the internet.....gotta love it.