or Connect

Posts by DGNR8

There is a difference with Apple selling their PRODUCT with one service provider of their choosing at launch compared to a group of retailers colluding together with the understanding that they will refuse other forms of payment other than their own. This is where anti-trust questions come into play. If the DOJ and SEC will do there job I would be willing to bet there is more dirt under this rug.
Apple has to be careful here. Their competitor is also their supplier and if Samsung feels threatened they could cause a disruption to Apples supply chain. I would believe (with this being Mr. Cook's expertise to diversify the supply chain) would and should have contingency plan for this as I hope they have the same for Sapphire supply. Just putting my thoughts out there...
My thoughts and fears are coming true.   When Mr. Job's passed I thought there goes the deciding factor, there goes the tie breaker, there goes the peace maker.   Now rather than one cohesive execution with attention to detail you are going to see more and more fractioning of control.   I don't think it is going to matter how awesome the products are going to be or how they market those products, it is the dirty laundry that has been coming out over the last couple...
I love the fact that you chose to use a pictures of two women holding books of their faith and weapons. I do not want to claim to know what their thoughts are but of the two, who would you be more scared of? The girl from America who has probably never aimed her weapon at a single person nor would she unless it was self defense. Or the girl from some undisclosed Arab nation that has been taught to kill people for her God and faith. As a christian I can tell you ( I know...
 I can't believe you are so blind in your defending of LBGT that would would begin to compare "Militant Muslims" who torture and mutilate small children and women, who find the weakest and most venerable in the society and send the to their death on suicide runs and who spew more hatred and venom than any radical group in the world to the "Tea Party" who is tired of a government they believe to be to intrusive. I would like to see you offer a side by side comparison of...
Glad I moved to Lightroom, not that I trust Adobe....
I asked a simple question without taking a single swipe at Apple or anyone else, and I am troll baiting? That is why I don't post on forums much, because of responses like yours. There are to many self righteous condescending jack wads in here that that are so quick to accuse people of things that are just not true. Jeezzzzz…..
"Windows dominates the installation base globally, but if you look at the numbers it's all because of outdated software."   Were purchasing Brand New outdated MB/Processors/Memory for WIN XP so we can have 10 back up PC's for our Plotter/CAD PC's because we do not want to spend 3 Grand per PC to upgrade the software.   $450.00 PC hard ware   $4500.00 Total   $3000.00 New License + $800 New Hardware with WIN 7 or WIN 8.1 for 6 PC's $22,800.00 Total
On models that are 7 years old?
Can a developer point out any modifications in the underlying code that would make Apple want to push this on just about every Intel based Mac out there?   I felt the same way when they put out iOS 7 working all the way back to iPhone 4, which I can attest is terrible.