or Connect

Posts by Buckeyestar

Just use the one that came with your even smaller iPhone or iPod touch.
Same here.
That would be like releasing a 3G iPad with an aluminum back, it'd never work. Oops.
And since you don't see a need for a 7" iPad then none of should. Noted, when we want an opinion you'll give it to us.
People are too hung up about a 7" iPad fitting into a pocket or not. That's not the issue as I see it. Try holding an iPad with one hand for an hour or two while reading a book or watching a movie. It becomes tiresome, and arthritis doesn't help matters. There is a reason why there is a market for both hardback and paperback books. Form factor, weight and price all figure in. Forget about whether or not it fits in a pocket.
the problem ther is that once it's out, that's it. But if it doesn't releases, it's always possible that it just hasn't released..."yet".Actually that's an argument against the iPad entirely.
Yup, as confusing as different sized iMacs and MacBooks. Oops.
My last UPS delivery saw the guy actually ring my buzzer. I immediately got up and went to the door and he was already putting the ticket on my door.
How many times do you have to be beaten over the head with the fact at this is NOT an Apple factory? You do realise that this company makes electronic devices for many other companies, right?
I call bs. I was able duplicate this every time just by touching one fingertip to the offending spot in the phone.