or Connect

Posts by jannewmx

Per Zerohedge, "Apple admits it has spoken to Congress and the administration about tax issues relating to cash repatriation.". I hope Apple gets some tax breaks. It just isn't fair to pay taxes when they are giving out dividends, money which will pump up the economy or the stock market.
20 million my ass. It's not impressive at all. Samsung probably pushed dealers to overstock their inventories with s2 products that will take years to sell. These dealers should stop selling Samsung altogether or at least report Samsung to the Federal Trade Commission for bullying. It would suck to be a Samsung dealer hoarding inventory that might never sell when Samsung releases new smart phone every month. The number probably includes free giveaways in other countries...
@Galbi, LOL what does market share have to do with Samsung being a rotten brand that only losers buy? Maybe you should have linked some brand recognition numbers or something. It's like saying since Tata motors and Shanghai motors sell a lot of cars, they are a better brand than Benz or BMW. Just face the truth, everyone wants to buy an Apple product, the losers who don't have money will resort to other brands and as a last resort buy Samsung because they look like...
It seems to me that there are a lot of Apple haters here under the disguise of looking like they support Apple. In what world is Samsung considered a top brand? Home Appliance : Electrolux, Siemens, Zanussi, Miele, Whirlpool, GE etc. are all better brands than Samsung. l don't understand how you can put Samsung in front of these brands. Electronic appliance : Sharp, Toshiba, Vizio, Sony etc. are all better brands. Did you hear about Apple moving away from Samsung...
I wonder if Samsung is paying or supplying Apple with cheaper parts to have the prestige of Apple suing them. A year ago Samsung was another white appliance manufacturer like Whirlpool and GE but unlike these American brands they made sloppy products that only the poorer class around the world bought. However, their name recognition has reason considerably since Apple began suing them. People actually have been tricked into believing their products are good because Apple...
No. Why do you automatically assume I would want Apple to do any such thing as leveling the field for their competitors? I'm just saying it's not a good thing for us as consumers if Apple involuntarily kills all their competitors through striving as high as they can. You're talking like an employee of Apple, not as a consumer.
Look, Apple makes great products and I can't stand companies that tries to copy off them. Apple earning and outselling every competitor is great news but if it's killing off every player in this field it's detrimental to us as consumers. Motorola & RIM are already dead. Apple is slowly lynching HP & Dell. Google and Windows will soon walk away into oblivion. It's always good to have choices even if they are bad choices. What if Apple kills off Amazon with Ibook, buys...
Why the heck would Apple want to buy a copycat company with pathetic little assembly plants? By the way Samesung Electronics is not a Korean company. Maybe Samsung is Korean but Samsung Electronics is over 50% owned by companies that are not Korean. Just STFU if you don't know what you are talking about. Samesung is a pathetic Korean company that were bought out by foreign companies and Apple would never buy some pathetic company like samesung. Just patent kill them like...
Why didn't the German court throw out all of the three suits filed by Samesung? Obviously it's a sham and a last desperate hail mary before they go down into history like Kodak. And LOL at their pathetic attempt on smiley faces. What a pathetic company. They rob Apple blind and then claim they dropped a coin in Apple's house and they want it back. WOW.
I think Apple product owners should file a tort claim against samesung. Samesung's blatant copying of Apple's products make Apple products value go down, hence lowering the value of Apple product's resale value. I think this lawsuit will be a game changer for Apple. Samesung is like a famous forger, just 'cause they copy Apple products better than every other manufacturer who tries to mimic Apple, doesn't excuse them from their 'illegal' activities. It's just pathetic how...