or Connect

Posts by canoeberry

My iPhone 4 is slow as thick shit. Lag is a polite word to describe what ALL my applications that used to work very well now do on a regular basis. So Apple better get their act together, unless they are just writing off YET ANOTHER  GENERATION of iPhone after less than two years on the market.   Which is exactly what they have been doing to the rest of their hardware as well. If you don't have an SSD in your Mac don't bother running Lion: they didn't design lion for...
How cute. Poor little bunny doesn't like Java. As opposed to what, one wonders ...
Do not mock the people who think it is not ready or have read that it is not ready: it is not ready. Or, put another way, it's a step back in readiness from Snow Leopard, which was the best OS release in the history of OS releases. Here are just some of the issues: Time Machine backups stopped working for some people, especially when done over your LAN to a remote hard drive. Just ... stopped ... working ... no matter what was done. I was immune for a while and then...