or Connect

Posts by Spacepower

Maybe I'm different but.... I hate wearing watches. I also think that nowadays, the watch wearing crowd has been shrinking since we all have clocks in our pockets via any phone. Ask Casio, Timex, Swatch, how their business was disrupted by mobile phones. The connected watch is NOT going to be the "next big thing" regardless if its Apple, MS, Google, or Samsung. It's not going to be a revolution like MP3 players, or current smartphones.
So Facebook used an Apple app/tool to build Facebook Home on Android? I don't see a problem with this... So what does this say.... Facebook engineers prefer using Macs? Google's Android developer tools are inferior to Aplle's iOS/OSX developer tools?
The running gag is that people believe this stuff, obviously you do?An analyst with an ulterior motive tells a story about YoY declines in Foxconn sales? Profits? What is even being said? Can you not realize an agenda?Foxconn hasn't released their numbers yet..Apple hasn't released their numbers yet.Where is the "real" YoY decline? What product? What companies?Do you believe everything you read about aliens too?I hope for your own sake you don't invest in the stock market.
Maybe sales of Xbox360 since a new model was announced. Or sales of an random product that is being outdated.Hmm , this wouldn't be an article if no banker had something to gain from it.
This is the interesting part. I don't have anything Google on my iPhone.Since I let WhatsApp use my address book, does that mean that Google will get all the names, phone #s, and email addresses of everyone in my address book?I'm not even a Google services user and they might data mine me? They'll have more info about people I know than my own mobile carrier, since many of my contacts, I haven't called from my iphone.It seems the "focus" of the new Google is even more data...
The funny thing about this Bloomberg article is that Apple hasn't broken grounds and isn't even accepting bids from contractors till May.I find it hard to believe that anyone can accurately predict $2 billion / 66% over budget expenses before a project even starts.Bloomberg is just writing this stuff bc Apple made peace with the Chinese Gov this week and they can't find anything else negative to write Apple or positive to write about Samsung.Bloomberg source:You know,...
First, lets agree that many of these studies are irrelevant. Like many IDC etc... studies, especially the online polls.The results here are factual for those sites but may or may not represent the other 90 of the top 100. The issue here is that many websites want to keep usage data private, or sell it.Why these specific 10 sites? Let's put on our "common sense thinking caps" to theorize.Most likely these 10 sites use the same web metrics/analsys company. That company...
Why just for the hell of it, at least settle for one of every new Apple product for life Probably more lucrative than a free liferime coffee settlement
Just to note, something that Ars and theverge failed to note in their recent iCloud and Apple security bashing articles....iCloud actually uses Amazon AWS and MS Azure ( or whatever it's called ) for much of its storage. The Verge doesn't seem to know that.Just install the app Little Snitch to find out where all your data is being stored.The Vegre is becoming the new NYT, WSJ, Business Insider, with their string of poorly researched and poorly written "hit" pieces. They...
Well said.The biggest problem is that Google Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire changed the tablet industry from 1990s PC style industry to 2009 netbook PC industry in less than 2 years. The race to the bottom in pricing, where ecosystem owners rule and OEMs wither or die.Google and Amazon are selling tablets at cost (maybe less than cost, or a little more than cost) and making their profits from services (ecosystems). How many people are buying (for profit) tablets from Asus, Acer,...