or Connect

Posts by Spacepower

There may be a processor upgrade soon but don't expect retina. 1) retina iPad Mini is too costly to make right now with manufacturing LCD yields. 2) I would guess that non retina iPad mini is outselling all tablets in the same price range combined. There is no pressure to put retina in the iPad mini yet when most tablets lower priced than the mini have 1200x800 or whatever resolution. How many people are buying the Nexus 10? Not 10 million plus a quarter. Android users...
Where do you live?In Apple's home country, no warranty from Apple or any other company gets a warranty reset on the replacement.It's silly logic to expect a warranty reset, bc some people would purposely break their items to get a replacement and warranty reset.I think this whole scandal is the Chinese government's attempt support domestic companies such as Lenovo, ZTE, etc....The majority of mobile phones are made in China, but by foreign companies. The Chinese government...
Did you not read what I wrote or understand the context?Go back to reading 101 and reading comprehension -101I guess the trolls are out.
So it's a survey of people 20-24 year olds. Pretty limited. 45% of them use Dropbox to store their music....... That should read: 45% of them use Dropbox to shre their music with their friends. On another note..... I'm always surprised by the ignorance when "journalists" speak of Apple's struggle with Web Services. Apple had email before Google. Apple had iDisk (2000) years before Dropbox, Google Drive, and MS's drive. Apple had bookmark and address book syncing...
Hmm, I thought Apple fans were supposed to be a Cult? Mindless iSheep?You mean we iSheep can get paid? Sign me up Are iSheep a cult or are they paid, you can't have it both ways
I read in another article that the CCTV show claimed that in other countries, but not China, when a iPhone breaks, the owners get a warranty reset, ie another year from the date it gets fixed. CCTV obviously didn't do any research. If that was true, everyone would be purposely breaking iPhones every 11.5 months. There were also claims that CCTV uses the threat of exposure on the 3/15 program as a way to get advertising from soon to be exposed companies, usually foreign...
I read awhile back that Google gives the carriers a tiny kickback from the ad revenue earned on Android phones. While the amount was pretty small at the time, under $10 million, its more than enough to cover Verizon/AT&T CEOs and VPs bonus checks. Mobiles Phone stores' salemen are like used car salesmen, except they are teenagers, with even lower ethical standards. I say that as some who's good friend managed a Verizon store for 5 years, from the stories he told me.
I never bought Reeder bc it relied on Google.It's always a bad business plan to rely on something another company gives away for free.Glad that they have a plan B.Bummer about Snapseed on Mac, but since it doesn't show Google ads, it's not worth their while to keep investing in it. Makes sense business wise.These moves re-enforce the idea that Google only offers products that data mine in order to sell more ads.Rant:To paraphrase someone wiser than myself and I forget who...
  In one of the links above, IDC said in May 2010, that the tablet market might be as big as 44 million in 2014.    Considering that Apple sold more than that in 2012, I'd say IDC shouldn't try to predict anything more than 12 months away.     I've never seen an Android tablet outside of a store except 1 Kindle Fire that my friend received as a "sales prize" from her employer. 1st place sales team got free iPads and 2nd place sales team got Kindle Fires, 1st...
I guess this judge isn't getting a new job working for Samsung