or Connect

Posts by Spacepower

Sorry, I haven't read this article or thread but I posted something under another thread mentioning Greenlight. Some mentioned that they like my post and should be moved here.    Sorry didn't read the thread but here it is....   "The whole lawsuit is about the issue of preferred stock being tied to other issues that are being voted on at an upcoming shareholders meeting.   I can't find the wsj article now but basically the there was issue A and issue B. Apple...
Back on topic...   This AppleInsider article totally missed the mark. But I'll let it slide bc when I read a New York Times blog/article, that missed the mark even more . The WSJ did the best, but put in to fluff.    The whole lawsuit is about the issue of preferred stock being tied to other issues that are being voted on at an upcoming shareholders meeting.   I can't find the wsj article now but basically the there was issue A and issue B. Apple figured the...
To make these things even more complicated, and where most journalists FAIL.We'll use the nice round numbers you two were using, and this is a grossly simplified example.Say Apple makes $125 million in country abc, then they pay 20% tax on the $125 million to the government of country abc, so they now have $100 million sitting in country abc.What most bloggers and even Reuters journalists don't even understand is that the US government gives US based global companies...
I have the S1300 but have been waiting for an upgrade to the s1500m. Now that its here, I'll upgrade in the next few months. To the comment about the Doxie. Those Doxie scanners are more like the Scansnap s1000 or whatever model that is. This scanner is in a whole different league. Also, HP officejet multi-function have had the ability to scan straight to iOS for quite awhile too. Unfornately the HP app isn't optimized for the iPad making it less useful.
I'd say that many people are using grandfathered unlimited data and don't bother to connect to wifi. In my small world sample which is mostly iphone users, the early adopters all have grandfathered unlimited plans but many use wifi to AirPlay to a home stereo via Airport Express or AppleTV. I don't know any android users connecting to wifi to stream music or video to DLNA or whatever standard is called, because they have never heard of that standard. Also, out of the...
IIRC, Blackberry's are the "winning" phone in Indoesia.
You're really quoting cnet, that's like quoting the Sharper Image catalog or Delta's Sky magazine. It's a paid advertisement."For tablets, there are none currently better" - which means they all suck at stereo imaging. That's like say "my home stereo is junk, but my friends' are worse"Being the awesome audiophile that you obviously are, how incredible is the sound with speakers 22.5 cms apart? I can't wait to hear that. Will it change my world? /sAudio on all tablets'...
This is a manufacturing issue. Think vertically. Horizontally all the screens are 2560 pixels. The manufacturing line can produce more screens if they cut the screens every 1440 pixels rather than every 1600 vertically. So they can make more screens cheaper, appealing to more customersAlso consider production yield. More bad pixels in 2560x1600 than 1440. The manufacturer has to throw away less screens therefore making 2560x1440 27" LCDs cheaper to produce and lower retail...
You can make whatever points you want except real stereo imagining bc you are obviously quoting an outdated Amazon spec sheet and don't know anything about audio. It is impossible to have any "real stereo imagining" on any phone or tablet.BTW, Amazon withdrew that mini comparison from their spec comparison chart when they learned the the iPad mini has stereo speakers.I guess you work for Amazon or got a Kindle HD for Christmas and want to feel better about it.
So the question is how much will AAPL go up after the "calls" expire on Jan 19th?