or Connect

Posts by _ alliance _

umm...about 1 out of every 5 guesses they make actually turn out to reveal some truth to it. that 1 of 5 is usually based on truth that has something to back it up with. the other 4 is almost always conjecture that actually stems from boards like this one. they read something that sounds interesting and run with it, turning it into something that doesn't, and never will, exist. apple=hype and do you know why that is...? hmm...
buying into the hype makes you a sucker. i laugh at thee. you're the type of person who gives those morons jobs. this whole concept of "analysts" reminds me of tabloids...
hell, i covered all my bases, so...fair enough.
"i may or may not be an idiot" pick one.
that's the thing. this guy has no idea if that will or will not happen. he is just speculating over the next all-new ipod revisions. slight changes to keep the ipod fresh are always possible. hell, a new ipod could show up tomorrow. remember the intel change earlier this year? quite a bit ahead of schedule, was it not? these morons can't read the future, but people believe their words like scripture...
haha. not talking to you. just lashing out because these morons have more to do with what the stock does than any product the companies out there release.
ignorant asshole.
why not. can get windows for $5 a disc, so might as well give it a shot.
just checked and nada in houston. this city sucks anyway... i've learned not to expect (or hope for) much here...
hmm...sounds like a great deal. even better than education pricing, plus the perk of applecare... of course, the houson costcos probably wont have the abundance of options that you guys have in california, but there is always the online option... shipping and handling could be the deal breaker...