or Connect

Posts by _ alliance _

this thing still going on?
i want a free pen... \
woah there stallion. i think you just added to my examples--cussing? c'mon, i used to do that on here too. but, it just doesn't have the effect you're going for... my response earlier was supposed to be a humorous jide in that no one really cares what his opinion is on the subject seeing as how we've already established that anything can happen with apple's development plans. but alas, some have taken it quite personally... so angry...
and now people keep the videos forever, so...there is never anything left in the damn place. i like the $1 rental machines they have in grocery stores now. $4 for a rental, ridiculous...
i have never seen this forum so angry and antagonizing before... is this a new development? are there more people who just enjoy being negative about others' ideas, mockups, etc, than there used to be? it's really bad when i'm one of the ones noticing this (seeing as how i used to be quite negative as well, but never this bad). ok, so here's my point: lighten up, take several deep breaths (until you pass out, perhaps), stop being so offensive/defensive, and just...
oh sweet irony...
I really REALLY doubt that apple cares what you think in what they decide to do.
agreed. if it wasn't this then she would have died tomorrow from choking on a juice box.
enter: H2...
130 for education ain't too bad...