or Connect

Posts by _ alliance _

that isnt the problem. gasoline is the most crucial issue--and the energy capital of the world is running dry...
update: girlfriend is still on the road (still within houston, actually...after 17 hours). since the phone networks are overloaded i havent been able to communicate (tmobile is crap). last i heard she was about to run out of gas--the whole city is pretty much empty and there are thousands stranded because all their gas is being burned while vehicles move less than 1 mile and hour. well done houston--your timely response to this emergency situation has made me proud...
so college station is one of the main destinations for the new "refugees" and it's screwing everything up. my girlfriend left houston to come here 4 hours ago and she's made it 20 miles out of houston (a 1.5 hour drive normally)... she might make it by morning... people here are buying water and canned goods as if this is the apokalypse. kinda funny actually. paranoia is a fun thing to watch...
i was merely pointing out a correlation that i had noticed while using my ipod (a correlation that i have noted since i got my first ipod when it was initially introduced and also with the current ipod generation) and was wondering if anyone else had noticed the same thing. the instructions are irrelevant to this, smartass. just because the hold button isnt meant to effect the battery life doesnt mean that it could not in some way have some unintended effect. this...
don't be stupid. the battery will still have charge after a few days of no use without having it on hold. however, when it's on hold it wont have any charge in a day. nice first post, smart-assed POS.
anyone else noticed that having it set on "hold" will kill the battery?? i have no idea why, but when i leave it on hold for a day or two it will end up dead. if i leave it while not on hold it will still have some juice. no more holding for me...
i've actually talked to fellows alot after that whole ordeal. he honestly said that he was to blame for the whole thing, that i didnt do anything wrong, and that he overreacted by banning me. which is basically exactly what i was trying to explain to the mods, who...(not trying to start any arguments here), basically provoked me into "making a scene" and thus leading to constant bannings. if no one listens to me, then i get pissed. and yes, before i did all of this, i...
haha at least fellows appologized for wrongly banning me to begin with. i have no hard feelings with the rest of you since you blindly refused to listen to me or the problem. but i digress. this is a nostalgic thread, not of old problems with mods, but old times when there werent problems with mods.
what happened? did that relate to the mods sudden attempt at becoming controlling and bitter out of nowhere and for no good reason, and banning dozens of people at random (including myself)? that was quite amusing. oh, and don't encourage grover. he might actually get confused and think he's a decent person.
hmm... reading? ok... Guide to the Dissection of the Dog Veterinary Anatomy Physiology Medical Microbiology Medical Immunology Immunology Made Easy Medical Histology Atlas of Veterinary Histology those are the books that i'm actually reading (about half i ignore). in a few days i will add: Veterinary Neurology Anatomy of the Horse Embryology damn my life sucks... oh, and when i have time (about a week every 6 months), i am trying to finish The...