or Connect

Posts by Timbit

It's gotta be 3D. I can't see them just releasing a sequel as all their games are the same
When do companies accept negative numbers? There will eventually be a point where everyone has an iPad and the market is saturated. Upgraders will be the only source of revenue. Apple must realize this, no?
agreed. Chronological order is best. I use "most recent" all the time, but it's buried in the "more" section....
Check that you have allowed Music to access the cellular network. Go to settings > Cellular > Music and turn it on.
Probably delivered on a silver platter
I'm not having this issue on my 5S, but I did notice that I don't have the option to choose whether I want to skip the Touch ID/password for free apps. I do have this option on my iPad mini though (no Touch ID). Is it only for devices without Touch ID that have this feature?
Once a card has the chip and pin, if you attempt to swipe, the machine will force you to use the chip. You will only be able to swipe after multiple failed chip attempts (or if chip support has not yet been set up on the machine).I've had a chip card for almost 5 years now and have only swiped a few times when stores aren't equipped yet.
Maybe it's for "above street level" mapping for a low flying vehicle or hover vehicle. Similar to Google Street View, but more detailed to capture low level obstacles and exact dimensions of streets for easier navigation.
I've had an issue where an app will already be downloaded by another member of the family. When I try to download it, it won't let me and goes into this loop of trying and failing to download. I've had to remove family sharing from my device and download the app on my own, and then reconnect to family sharing. I've noticed a number of people have experienced this as I tried to search for a solution to the problem.
Most credit card companies have this embedded within their cards now, and Canadian banks have their debit cards equipped as well. Essentially, you can tap or just hold it near the device and it receives the signal transmitted from the chip/NFC. Chip cards are safer to use as it is more difficult to duplicate than a magnetic strip and you use your PIN as verification instead of a signature.Now my question is, is there a cap on the amount allowed via Apple Pay? I know there...