or Connect

Posts by Timbit

If Apple wants a payment system, they should buy an already established one. I feel like Apple is trying to expand too far out. Instead, buy Square or something similar and just integrate it. Trying to build their own may not work out or take a while to gain traction
That's a lot of glass, sitting on a fault line. Hope they engineer it to withstand some minor earthquakes.
I would be worried that it may turn into another "maps" thing. Taking on too many areas and trying to diversify your company can lead to watered down products. I'm not saying Apple can't do it, but there is a lot of work that would have to be done before it could be implemented, and I wouldn't want them to lose focus on their products and services already in place
I'm still curious as to why many people here want higher resolution screens with higher pixel densities. The higher the number, the more battery power required. And it wouldn't make a noticeable difference because you already can't see the pixels...
I think hackers are good in some respects (exposing government coverups, NSA stuff, etc) but hacking companies for "fun" or revenge or whatever is not constructive. I guess that's why there are different factions within the hacker community
Yes, as NoahJ said, I was referring to the fact that this has been incorporated into the iPhone since it's launch.
It's been 7 years... Time to move on, no?
I work at Best Buy and haven't set up a chrome book in 3 months, much less seen one bought. I have seen a few returned though.... Some people are interested in them until I tell them they can't use iTunes or office on it, then they quickly change their mind.
I didn't know the iPhone had a front facing flash....
Shouldn't a 79% rating be a B+? I know different countries have different grading systems,but a C+ rating makes me question siri's reliability and if I was a new consumer, I wouldn't buy or use the product. A 'B' would be average, meeting expectations.