or Connect

Posts by Timbit

I remember a story on the NSA/FBI etc needing to wait 6 weeks or something for Apple to access a users data from their account/messages/texts etc. So they aren't providing direct access to the government. I don't think this is true. I'm sure some information is shared, but not to the extent that this story makes it out to be.
That's the one complaint I've heard about macs. Gaming is just not as good on them. Everyone either has a PC or tries running it in bootcamp.I'm sure when you get it working though it looks beautiful on the screen
The icons are way too much like android ones. Too flat and boring. I like the current ones. Just make some useful (like weather) and allow me to delete the stocks app.
Since there's no wifi, if a guest were to go into airplane mode (or have no service) then you wouldn't get a text that they entered your house. I guess this whole system is just a simpler version of your house key, but you would still need to carry them with you as a malfunction or power outage could leave you locked out
I thought I remember seeing a graph similar to this comparing the amount of CO2 emissions to manufacture each product. Maybe they confused the two and mislabelled it? Idk maybe the numbers are right. I can definitely see an iPhone using less energy than a 40watt bulb. Those things are terrible on electricity.
This is a neat idea. Maybe I'll check it out when it starts
I think different products have different electrical resistance and are more energy efficient, even if they use the same number of watts. You would have to checks amps and ohms and all that other fun stuff
Go ahead and waste money and electricity. I can't stand people who do things against the environment to try and prove a point against greenpeace.I in no way agree with Greenpeace or condone what they do, but we should take care of our environment. Recycling, not littering, making conscious decisions when purchasing products, such as Apple products; all these contribute to a better environment.Apple is making a smart decision here, continuing to be a leader in green...
I used this for all of 2 weeks when Facebook started going south. Then i realized how much it sucked and I've never used it since. Which reminds me, I should delete it off my iphone lol
Did any of you notice Microsofts' statement at the bottom? "Images may not be to scale" Yup, MS did that. Just to cover their butt. Most people won't see that and assume the Asus is better. That's bad marketing, but technically legal. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/compare#t1=asus-vivotab-smart Edit: noticed it's already been mentioned