or Connect

Posts by Timbit

I'd like to point out that Google's I/O picture is THE ugliest slogan picture I have ever seen for a conference.
This would be great for deaf people. Could set it up so they know if they received a text or a FaceTime call is coming through. Very neat idea!
I hate virtual money. You buy something and have 3 coins left which will never be able to be used or converted back to real money. Just use real money! And really? 5 whole dollars! "Honey I'm retiring! We hit the jackpot!"
Walmart is doing this and destroying every store in its path. Idk why they are successful and others who try to "do everything" are not. Amazon has the money to do this stuff, just like Google. Doesn't mean they will be good at it though.
I refuse to even consider windows 8 until there is a normal start button. My desktop is not a tablet. Don't try and mix them
The fact that you can't install apps onto the SD card is a huge downside. I find 16 GB slightly too small but if I couldn't use the SD for apps I would be quite upset. I'll stick with Apple
I think BB is smart to stay out of the tablet market. Apple indeed "owns the space" so BB should focus on regaining some space in the mobile sector vs Android. Also, why is it that CEOs from every other company have many interviews each year and Tim Cook has like 1? And you have to pay $1/2 million to talk to him lol
Because of the "cost" category. Some people will think they are too expensive. Remember these are based on customer reviews, not reviews from techies. And there are always some people who have issues with devices or have negative experiences so it's very difficult (near impossible) to get perfect.Apple definitely deserves top prize though. Their overall quality and excellence exceeds every other product
I think we are going to start seeing a dip in smartphone sales. Now that many people in the world have one (in countries with infrastructure and money) we will probably see a slowdown as people don't buy a new one every year. With phones lasting longer and of higher quality (in Apple's case anyway) people will hold into their phones and upgrade every 2 or 3 years, meaning less sales in general.
They should just use the iPhone 4 and upgrade its internals. Being 3 years old, it should not be anywhere near as expensive to manufacture now.