or Connect

Posts by Timbit

I refuse to even consider windows 8 until there is a normal start button. My desktop is not a tablet. Don't try and mix them
The fact that you can't install apps onto the SD card is a huge downside. I find 16 GB slightly too small but if I couldn't use the SD for apps I would be quite upset. I'll stick with Apple
I think BB is smart to stay out of the tablet market. Apple indeed "owns the space" so BB should focus on regaining some space in the mobile sector vs Android. Also, why is it that CEOs from every other company have many interviews each year and Tim Cook has like 1? And you have to pay $1/2 million to talk to him lol
Because of the "cost" category. Some people will think they are too expensive. Remember these are based on customer reviews, not reviews from techies. And there are always some people who have issues with devices or have negative experiences so it's very difficult (near impossible) to get perfect.Apple definitely deserves top prize though. Their overall quality and excellence exceeds every other product
I think we are going to start seeing a dip in smartphone sales. Now that many people in the world have one (in countries with infrastructure and money) we will probably see a slowdown as people don't buy a new one every year. With phones lasting longer and of higher quality (in Apple's case anyway) people will hold into their phones and upgrade every 2 or 3 years, meaning less sales in general.
They should just use the iPhone 4 and upgrade its internals. Being 3 years old, it should not be anywhere near as expensive to manufacture now.
First 10 min are decent. Nothing like a movie made for theatres but decent nonetheless. I'll watch the rest tomorrow
I prefer the shape of the iPhone 5, without the teardrop shape. It would be nice to see an ultra thin iPad that is super slim without the teardrop. I know that other tablets go for that shape, so it's nothing new, but I love the feel of the aluminum and thin-ness of the iPhone 5. It's better than everything else out there.
Maps.But in terms of HW, I agree with your statement.
The sun went behind a cloud over their data centre.