or Connect

Posts by Timbit

That video was very Apple-esque in the way they interviewed people and showed the product. Obviously not the quality though, seeing as they were in a basement with no ceiling, sort of like a sweatshop or something.
I just hope Apple doesn't feel pressured to unveil a product early because their stock prices are low. We don't want things that are going to be rushed. Stay focused and release a polished product like always.
I live in the same area and used to have major issues with Apple Maps. I would have to type in the EXACT address, down to the postal code just to get the correct area. However, it has vastly improved now and is much better.I still find Apple struggles with searches though. I can type any street name into google (even if it is slightly misspelled) and google will find a street in the city that matches (or closely matches) my search. Apple can't do that, you have to be very...
Ice cream sandwich couldn't stand the cold
Battery life = Negligible *Note, unit must be plugged in to power on, otherwise unit will remain in a brick-like state.
Apple ][, Dubai is one of the richest cities in the world. If you can sell out there, it does mean something. I hope BB can make a good comeback. Although their devices do not interest me, they have tried really hard to get back in the game and I think that they have a fighting chance against Windows at least (def not Apple or Android).
Maybe Samsung is truly coming up with all these great inventions and applications and Apple is just producing them quicker than Samsung! We've had it wrong all along! /s
The "big plan for the living room" is going to end up being a lamp and an extremely comfy armchair, which can be used to cuddle up in while reading your favourite novel on your iPad.
I imagine it will use a lot of renewable energy like wind and solar. They could continue to be on the cutting edge of renewable resources by having a green building. Very exciting!
Looks awesome but I wonder how accurate it will actually be. It could be very frustrating if you are doing homework, flip the page in your book and accidentally change the song on your iPod. Or if you are running, the hand motions might be triggered by your arm swings. I think it's a great idea but needs more time to be tested and perfected.