or Connect

Posts by Timbit

This is no joke. Very real app.
It's because "mini" is the describing word. If it was part of the name (such as Mini Cooper) then you could patent it. If we allowed it, then you could patent colours and sizes too. Then it gets stupid. iPad green iPad huge iPad 2.0 iPad 5x Etc.... Apple doesn't patent their iOS numbers either. It's a descriptor. "iOS" is patentable. The 4, 5, 6, 6.1, etc are not.
Blackberry will do well in the smartphone arena as it is one of the few smartphones with a full physical keyboard. Although not for me, some still prefer physical ones over touch ones. This will be BB's strong suit. As for the tablet, I think they should stay out. Apple owns the tablet field and I'm not sure BB has anything new to offer. I hope BB can really push past MS and Google in the phone market and become what it used to be
Uses too much data. Not all of us have 5Gb or unlimited data to stream our music
FMF doesn't work well for me. It struggles to update locations of people. Idk if its their lack of signal, or because I'm on wifi? Just never seems to work
This is one reason I am proud to own Apple products. They know environmental concerns are important and they take action to be the best while considering the environment impact. Good job Apple. Regardless of what Greenpeace thinks, Apple is doing it right, as always.
Maybe something Apple should look at acquiring? Looks very innovative http://m.cnet.com/news/could-minuum-finally-evolve-the-virtual-qwerty-keyboard/57575214
Every OS has fragmentation. Not everyone updates right away. Older users may not even realize there is an update available. I wonder how many users are still using iOS 5.x. Granted its probably not nearly as bad as Android, but it still exists here.
I wouldn't want the sensor under/built into the button. Pushing on it all the time may damage it. Maybe it could be in the bottom right or left beside the home button and be buried under the glass. It wouldn't show, just like the sensor above the speaker and camera on the front. Nice and clean and simple.And NFC can still be used to hack into people's sensitive data. In the article below, hackers got into a Galaxy S3 (yes I understand its Samsung, and Android, however it...
That video was very Apple-esque in the way they interviewed people and showed the product. Obviously not the quality though, seeing as they were in a basement with no ceiling, sort of like a sweatshop or something.