or Connect

Posts by Timbit

Apple ][, Dubai is one of the richest cities in the world. If you can sell out there, it does mean something. I hope BB can make a good comeback. Although their devices do not interest me, they have tried really hard to get back in the game and I think that they have a fighting chance against Windows at least (def not Apple or Android).
Maybe Samsung is truly coming up with all these great inventions and applications and Apple is just producing them quicker than Samsung! We've had it wrong all along! /s
The "big plan for the living room" is going to end up being a lamp and an extremely comfy armchair, which can be used to cuddle up in while reading your favourite novel on your iPad.
I imagine it will use a lot of renewable energy like wind and solar. They could continue to be on the cutting edge of renewable resources by having a green building. Very exciting!
Looks awesome but I wonder how accurate it will actually be. It could be very frustrating if you are doing homework, flip the page in your book and accidentally change the song on your iPod. Or if you are running, the hand motions might be triggered by your arm swings. I think it's a great idea but needs more time to be tested and perfected.
Ya, I was going to say, it shouldn't affect anyone unless they upgrade to 6.1.3. If they all stay at 6.1.2 then it will be fine.I'm too nervous to jailbreak my phone. I would do it with an iPod touch if I had one, but I don't want to risk it on my phone
When did this site become "Samsunginsider"? I've seen more posts on Samsung in the last few days than on Apple rumors and news in general.
Do people actually use this service? Seems like a waste of money. Download or purchase the songs yourself and then put them on your phone. Uses too much data to stream it. Rip CDs if you have to lol. Definitely not worth paying for (or using google's free service)
Console gaming is cheaper, and the games I find are more in depth and can be enjoyed with friends together on one screen.   Think about it: A 60GB PS3 (when released in 2006) was $600. Add 4 new games a year ($50 each = $200) which brings you to $2000 roughly for 7 years (depending on your game buying habits as some like to buy used instead, which is cheaper).   Buying an iPad (64GB model) is $700 plus say 1 new game a week ($75 per year - some games are more...
They should have just waited a few days and included it with 6.1.2. Kind of dumb to make so many updates. Many people probably don't even know that there was a 6.1.2, and now they have 6.1.3 coming......