or Connect

Posts by Timbit

Apple needs to upgrade to a 32/64/128 GB standard. 16 is way too small now and it shouldn't cost 100$ to upgrade to the next level! I can get a 16GB flash drive for 20$ and 32GB for 30$. Flash prices are way down and hopefully Apple uses that to lower the prices for its customers
I think Apple should go for it. Doesn't hurt to have a larger phone in the mix. Looks like they are quite popular. And when Apple is late to the party, they always bring an amazing designed device with them so it will be exciting to see how they do it
One more thing...... Steve's Alive! lol
It's only because all the kids are headed back to school and are buying laptops. Poor people forced into using windows 8. I would downgrade to 7 as soon as possible if I bought one.
Yes you are correct. It was hard to make out the icons on my phone screen.
It's definitely more realistic now, though did you notice the stickers on top are different on some of them? Some of the apps are moved around.... Wouldn't they be all the same?
I totally agree! I wish I had Mario on my iOS devices. Can you imagine the money they would make on games?!?
Ummm... I'm awake (and sometimes working) for more than 10hours a day. I need a watch that can be working as long as I'm up. It needs at least 14 hours of battery life (16 would be preferable). I hope, if Apple does do a watch, that they take their long battery life from the other devices and use it within the watch also.
It would be nice to know what an "employee blackout period" is.....
Here is a car analogy for you:Lexus makes premium cars.Lexus is owned by Toyota.Toyota makes entry level and mid tier cars.So is Lexus no longer premium because Toyota also makes cars in other categories?!? Does it cheapen the brand of Lexus because the basic engine and chassis are the same as an entry level Toyota?Apple can do premium and entry level and be successful in both areas.