or Connect

Posts by Timbit

Nope but there may soon be an Amazon phone that's free off contract lol
It seems like they have started 2 device categories; the S and the C. So the next iPhones would be the iPhone 6C and 6S.
I love the design, just thought it would be $429 or $499 off contract instead of $599 (Canada). Still pricey if purchasing an unlocked device, but definitely priced right at the subsidized level.
According to my iPhone dictionary, his implied meaning is correct.
So you can't access it from a Windows phone??? That's stupid. (Well, this whole idea is stupid)
Apple needs to upgrade to a 32/64/128 GB standard. 16 is way too small now and it shouldn't cost 100$ to upgrade to the next level! I can get a 16GB flash drive for 20$ and 32GB for 30$. Flash prices are way down and hopefully Apple uses that to lower the prices for its customers
I think Apple should go for it. Doesn't hurt to have a larger phone in the mix. Looks like they are quite popular. And when Apple is late to the party, they always bring an amazing designed device with them so it will be exciting to see how they do it
One more thing...... Steve's Alive! lol
It's only because all the kids are headed back to school and are buying laptops. Poor people forced into using windows 8. I would downgrade to 7 as soon as possible if I bought one.
Yes you are correct. It was hard to make out the icons on my phone screen.