or Connect

Posts by Timbit

Yes you are correct. It was hard to make out the icons on my phone screen.
It's definitely more realistic now, though did you notice the stickers on top are different on some of them? Some of the apps are moved around.... Wouldn't they be all the same?
I totally agree! I wish I had Mario on my iOS devices. Can you imagine the money they would make on games?!?
Ummm... I'm awake (and sometimes working) for more than 10hours a day. I need a watch that can be working as long as I'm up. It needs at least 14 hours of battery life (16 would be preferable). I hope, if Apple does do a watch, that they take their long battery life from the other devices and use it within the watch also.
It would be nice to know what an "employee blackout period" is.....
Here is a car analogy for you:Lexus makes premium cars.Lexus is owned by Toyota.Toyota makes entry level and mid tier cars.So is Lexus no longer premium because Toyota also makes cars in other categories?!? Does it cheapen the brand of Lexus because the basic engine and chassis are the same as an entry level Toyota?Apple can do premium and entry level and be successful in both areas.
I hope the "5C" (if true) is priced around $400 and has updated internals (like the 5 at least). I would definitely consider getting one over the 5S although the talk about this fingerprint sensor is intriguing and may sway my choice. It just sucks to have to pay $900 for a phone to get a cheap $35 plan (or pay $200 and pay $80 a month).
Water cooling
It would be nice and speedy but i think you would lose a lot of battery power to run the extra cores. Apple seems to favour a balance so I'm not sure if we will see quad cores quite yet.
It's unfortunate really. They used to provide good competition which spurs on innovation. Seeing as Samsung doesn't innovate, who is left to continue pushing Apple to innovate?