or Connect

Posts by Timbit

I most certainly believe you have that backwards. Apple is all about quality. Samsung is about quantity. Therefore quality>quantity
I have a Lenovo laptop that I got 6 years ago and it has a nice fingerprint sensor in it. It works great. It is mainly used for just logging in and then to open password manager. You just slide your finger along it. I think Apple's will work very well and it should be quite handy
The meat is white because it hasn't had blood or CO2 to give it the colour (you know they add carbon monoxide (CO) to your beef so it has that nice red colour at the market). And fat is what gives meat its flavour. This is strictly muscle so there is no fat, hence no flavour.
The process is pretty much the same as cloning. They are taking cells from a cow muscle and replicating them in a Petri dish. It's similar to how they grow organs in the lab for people to use in transplants.This means the meat is IDENTICAL to what you eat from the supermarket, except that it hasn't grown with fat and blood to give it the taste or colour of meat. Cells are cells, no matter where they are.It's an interesting concept. I think it is a good start and certainly...
They may brand it as a California style phone that is waterproof and durable for all those people who are surfing and playing sports like in the commercials.
C is for Cookie lol Maybe it stands for "California"
I highly doubt that the fingerprint reader would be under a mechanical button. Too much movement that could cause wires to loosen or wear down. And the patent is for a reader under an LCD screen.... The home button doesn't have a screen on it. It would make more sense to have the sensor either directly on the screen itself, or just to the left or right of the home screen in the bezel area. Only a few months left till we find out!
I think the entire phone market is saturated. Now that everyone has one, phone sales will slow. It's the same in most electronic markets. People hold onto them for a few years (or longer in the case of tvs) so sales are generally slower.
It's funny how people say "it can know what I'm doing or where I am and react accordingly" but when Google uses Google Now, people say "they are spying on us, using our information, NSA blah blah". Yes I realize Apple is MUCH more secure with their data and doesn't sell it to others, but do you really want any company knowing what you are doing at all times of the day? Neat tech, will be interesting to see how/if they implement it and what the public will think of it.
I like the "touch the screen to take a picture" idea. It's much better than having to touch the screen to focus, then clicking the capture button. I'm still sure about the whole "talking to your phone" thing. I haven't had Siri yet (still on iPhone 4) so it really hasn't made an impression on me yet