or Connect

Posts by Timbit

Fair enough, but then we shouldn't think it's good data when Apple is on top. We just need to be honest, regardless of who is "winning"
I love how when Apple is on top, a lot of people here are like "take that Samsung! Apple is obviously going to be on top". Then, as soon as the data shows Samsung is in the lead, everyone is like "data is faulty, not reliable, could never happen". It's ok if Apple is not on top. We all know they make a superior product, but we shouldn't turn into those who skew the data or pick and choose based on what supports our position. Let the data stand for itself. Apple will be...
How would you turn it on and off? Volume? Looks a little nicer than the other rumored photos
Interesting review. Good, unbiased one at that (as many editorials and product promos are quite biased on AI). And it's nice that AI includes it here. I think it has a lot to do with the future of tech (not that Glass will be the future, but that the tech is there for items like this and new innovations are on the horizon) I think this is a neat toy, but definitely not for the general population.
While I agree that home schooling can make kids smarter, I find many of them to be socially awkward with few friends. (Not that there is anything wrong with only having a few friends)
I agree that allowing kids to learn at their own pace can be hard to implement, but we do have a few high schools schools here in Ontario that do just that. Students can complete the work whenever they want, as long as it is all completed by the end of term. If a student is motivated then it can work well, however there are lots of students who aren't, which creates problems.It will be interesting to see how this pans out. With the parents involved also, it may work quite...
Apple can make a lot of money by selling back the electricity to the grid. Most electric companies will lock you in at a price, so getting in now will mean more cash in the future.
My parents computer is still running XP. I'll prob upgrade it to Win 7 soon so they can use it till their computer dies. I would never give them win8. That is cruel
Pretty much. Should have stuck with win 7. Hopefully they drop back to separate PC and phone OSs.
I liked the shelves!!!! Much warmer ad inviting I think. But I like the redesign too. I wouldn't want shelves in ios7 unless they were a glass shelving or something