or Connect

Posts by Timbit

I like the "touch the screen to take a picture" idea. It's much better than having to touch the screen to focus, then clicking the capture button. I'm still sure about the whole "talking to your phone" thing. I haven't had Siri yet (still on iPhone 4) so it really hasn't made an impression on me yet
A9 in 2015!?!? Are they going right to A7 in September? No 6X I guess. A7 with iOS 7
Battery could be built into the band, no? Or is battery tech not that far along?
Love Worms! Excited to get it on iOS. My only worry is that after buying the game, there will be more in-app purchases for extra weapons. I prefer games that are pay once for everything
Lol I don't troll. Post my opinion, read others. I try to be fair and unbiased, unlike some here. I prefer Apple products, but I'm not going to become religious and closed minded and only see the world through an Apple filter. If other companies do well, I give them credit where it is due (as long as it was fairly attained). If its Samsung, so be it. If they copied, I'll call them on it.
Apple only updates once a year, so kinda pointless for Apple customers....
Fair enough, but then we shouldn't think it's good data when Apple is on top. We just need to be honest, regardless of who is "winning"
I love how when Apple is on top, a lot of people here are like "take that Samsung! Apple is obviously going to be on top". Then, as soon as the data shows Samsung is in the lead, everyone is like "data is faulty, not reliable, could never happen". It's ok if Apple is not on top. We all know they make a superior product, but we shouldn't turn into those who skew the data or pick and choose based on what supports our position. Let the data stand for itself. Apple will be...
How would you turn it on and off? Volume? Looks a little nicer than the other rumored photos
Interesting review. Good, unbiased one at that (as many editorials and product promos are quite biased on AI). And it's nice that AI includes it here. I think it has a lot to do with the future of tech (not that Glass will be the future, but that the tech is there for items like this and new innovations are on the horizon) I think this is a neat toy, but definitely not for the general population.