or Connect

Posts by Timbit

Anyone think the bar at the bottom of the home screen looks like the taskbar in windows 7? I like the current one in iOS 6 better I think. But everything else looks nice. It's hard to tell from pictures what it will be like
The first photo of the dual flash looks like the phone has been dropped a few dozen times. It's super scratched up.
Agreed. It's a lot of personal opinion and personal attacks. Comments like "no one noticed or complained about Windows anyway" is just ignorant of the facts and bad research. I use a PC and tons of people (myself included) HATE windows 8 and will never upgrade to it.And people here use the word "troll" too often here. People who take the time to make honest comments are not "trolls". Just because you don't agree with their comments and are an uber Apple fan with blinders...
What if I want a mini galaxy phone that is waterproof? Can I combine multiple things together, a sort of "build your own phone - select your hardware and software"?
We shall see how fast ios7 rolls out! Will people who dislike it hold back? Or will it be the fastest downloaded and installed iOS to date?!
What would differentiate the "lite" version and the 5S? The case alone? Would it really be a ~$400 case? I don't think they would take out LTE as 3G is unbearably slow on my iPhone 4. Reduced camera quality? No Siri? I love having the newest gadget but the 5S will be expensive and if this "less expensive" version is still high quality with no real drawbacks then I would highly consider it over the 5S
And yes, 1-800 numbers are North American (possibly international but you would need to dial overseas number first so it would be something like 011 800 .....) I'm sure Siri would recommend calling a local agency or a National service in your country. She's (or he now?) pretty smart.
This is a good start. I think Siri should also be able to walk someone through CPR. That would be really beneficial. It could keep a timer going and tell you what to do, then contact 911 while continuing to show info on the screen.
That's a little unfair though as you can search "iPhone unresponsive" or iPad, iPod, etc and get similar results with forums and help sites for issues.Having said that, Apple products are far better than Android ones and Apple has great customer service so getting things fixed on a buggy or laggy iPod is much easier than on a nexus 7. And Apple products are made to last longer. We just upgrade because we want to! (Or they are no longer supported/upgrade able to the new iOS)
They need to fix the slow loading times and the "showing of most recent updates" (as it takes usually 3 refresh "pull downs" to get the most current information) The app itself is terrible and slow and freezes. Needs revamping.... Again