or Connect

Posts by Timbit

While I agree that home schooling can make kids smarter, I find many of them to be socially awkward with few friends. (Not that there is anything wrong with only having a few friends)
I agree that allowing kids to learn at their own pace can be hard to implement, but we do have a few high schools schools here in Ontario that do just that. Students can complete the work whenever they want, as long as it is all completed by the end of term. If a student is motivated then it can work well, however there are lots of students who aren't, which creates problems.It will be interesting to see how this pans out. With the parents involved also, it may work quite...
Apple can make a lot of money by selling back the electricity to the grid. Most electric companies will lock you in at a price, so getting in now will mean more cash in the future.
My parents computer is still running XP. I'll prob upgrade it to Win 7 soon so they can use it till their computer dies. I would never give them win8. That is cruel
Pretty much. Should have stuck with win 7. Hopefully they drop back to separate PC and phone OSs.
I liked the shelves!!!! Much warmer ad inviting I think. But I like the redesign too. I wouldn't want shelves in ios7 unless they were a glass shelving or something
Anyone think the bar at the bottom of the home screen looks like the taskbar in windows 7? I like the current one in iOS 6 better I think. But everything else looks nice. It's hard to tell from pictures what it will be like
The first photo of the dual flash looks like the phone has been dropped a few dozen times. It's super scratched up.
Agreed. It's a lot of personal opinion and personal attacks. Comments like "no one noticed or complained about Windows anyway" is just ignorant of the facts and bad research. I use a PC and tons of people (myself included) HATE windows 8 and will never upgrade to it.And people here use the word "troll" too often here. People who take the time to make honest comments are not "trolls". Just because you don't agree with their comments and are an uber Apple fan with blinders...
What if I want a mini galaxy phone that is waterproof? Can I combine multiple things together, a sort of "build your own phone - select your hardware and software"?