or Connect

Posts by Timbit

Ouch. That's a little harsh.
D-link's circular routers have been out for at least a year now, and they work quite well. The Samsung G-can is another matter altogether....
I guess it's like buying a house. Some people want the charm and character of an older style home, and others want a new, modern and clean design.Can't appeal to everyone. I'm excited to try it out when it is released. The colours and icons are a little weird (esp that Safari one) but I love all the new features, so it's ok.
I have a d-link router with smart beam tech that is also a cylinder. It has great range and speed. Apple prob stood the antennas up for maximum range. It will work very well I'm sure
I'm Canadian, so I'm pretty neutral on the whole president thing, but I'm sorry. Bush was pretty terrible. Every president has their problems, and Barack is not that great either, but you have to admit that Bush was pretty dumb. He was completely clueless most of the time.I feel like the quality of presidents continues to decline for you Americans. Clinton was pretty smart, made mistakes, sure, but is a smart man. (Not that Canada's gov is much better)
I remember a story on the NSA/FBI etc needing to wait 6 weeks or something for Apple to access a users data from their account/messages/texts etc. So they aren't providing direct access to the government. I don't think this is true. I'm sure some information is shared, but not to the extent that this story makes it out to be.
That's the one complaint I've heard about macs. Gaming is just not as good on them. Everyone either has a PC or tries running it in bootcamp.I'm sure when you get it working though it looks beautiful on the screen
The icons are way too much like android ones. Too flat and boring. I like the current ones. Just make some useful (like weather) and allow me to delete the stocks app.
Since there's no wifi, if a guest were to go into airplane mode (or have no service) then you wouldn't get a text that they entered your house. I guess this whole system is just a simpler version of your house key, but you would still need to carry them with you as a malfunction or power outage could leave you locked out
I thought I remember seeing a graph similar to this comparing the amount of CO2 emissions to manufacture each product. Maybe they confused the two and mislabelled it? Idk maybe the numbers are right. I can definitely see an iPhone using less energy than a 40watt bulb. Those things are terrible on electricity.