or Connect

Posts by dividend

my wish is actuallyt that itunes becomes more creative... one thing would be to make it a dj-tool... you can mix songs just as if you were a dj with vinyl-records. all the things mentioned here are add-ons that really should have been there long time ago, but making it a dj tool would make it very very cool. or perhaps as a separate app with ilife. if itunes-dj only came as a mac-app, i think it could draw a number of new people over. given that many want to use...
so where is the swedish itms then? afternoon already and no news...
Just noticed, I have the dock to maxiumum size, and when I make a new folder, this folder is placed under the dock? Can this really be how it is supposed to be?
looks great. there area number of enhancments that i want to see before i buy a new ipod: 1. colour-screen. yes, view photos, view albums, it is nice with colour 2. with colour-screen, addressbook-photos should sync with ipod 3. better sound-recording, preferably built-in 4. get photos straight from camera 5. more games, why not java-games, plenty of such games for mobile phones. the track-pad may need som adjusting to facilitate this. but, people play a lot of...
tried that, but not as smooth (or maybe i did it wrongly?). Anyway, do it first and then you have no problems.
1. haven't tested your caption., but I belive you can, but manually. LIke, you will end up havingto make an other box with the text, unless, of course, you don't have the picture flowing with the text, then any headline would make it as a caption... 2. auto-detection of hyperlnks can be turned off in preferences 3. you can inser new pages, of course. But only after the first page, not before. You end upp moving text if you want TOC for the entire document and have...
chych: i if you by caption figures mean drop-letters, then no. I don't think it is there, which is a bit bad. ok, possible, as you say, to do it manually, but not that much fun, especially not if you have a lot of pages... one of the missing stuff, probably awaiting next version. But if they change it properly, it might even get into textedit.. it it becopmes part of "core text".
as i have said elsewhere, and i agree with most of you. Excel is THE spreadsheet app. no need to enter that market. There is already a good database app, filemaker. what is needed is an app for statistics, and I hope apple can come up with something that is a mix of spreadsheet, database + stastics. well, iWork '06 is going to be interesting.
some of the problems I think are because of weaknesses in OS X. Ligatures, for example, are not that good. Like, you can choose all of them individually, but not as a standard. Pages has the same text-input options as textedit has, so, when it comes to textedit, it also comes to os x. (my belief. that is) I believe this applies to the PDF stuff that is missing. Guess this might never apply, so that Adobe has one more argument for selling acrobat + distiller for...
Kesh: 2. footnotes don't look very good, and take up more space than what is needed. 4. auto-numbered tables. When you create a table and that table's title, it will be auto-numbered, just like footnotes are auto-numbered. Important if you have a few tables and have to move text and tables around. 6. PDF. No bookmarks when exported to PDF. Nor can you go to the TOC and click one chapter and then yo get there 9. Nope, and that's a shame. Guess this is more of a...