or Connect

Posts by dancxg

I have one friend that bought a Fire for his daughter and she hates it.  I was at a party this weekend and there happened to be a few UPS drivers there and we started discussing the iPhone 5 launch.  They are always amazed at the amount of apple deliveries surrounding release days.  I asked about the Fire, they said In the beginning they made a few deliveries a day, but not much since. 
I don't believe amazon acknowledges the source.
        If the next killer app requires LTE, it will be deleted from most phones after people receive the first bill with the overage charges.  LTE won't be needed until these ridiculously low data caps are raised.  
I'll ask him when I see him on Sunday, but he was pretty amazed at the number he had.
My brother in law delivered 35 today. When I asked him if he had ever delivered 35 of the same item to different houses before he said "no, not even for big game/movie releases."
The girl says she saw him check in on foursquare and ran down to interview him. Did anyone notice he said he has a few iPhones with verizon 4g LTE and they are fast? I wonder if he meant to say iPads?
I don't think its that high, another AI story has Target getting on average 20-30 new iPads, can't really see Best Buy getting that many more.
Whatever happened to I esata taking over external hard drives?
I don't see diskaid in the app store. Ive bought other fileapps and they were terrible, is this the one you were talking about? http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/filea...359580470?mt=8 Thanks
Apple products are supposedly toys, but android has a play store?