or Connect

Posts by dancxg

My brother in law delivered 35 today. When I asked him if he had ever delivered 35 of the same item to different houses before he said "no, not even for big game/movie releases."
The girl says she saw him check in on foursquare and ran down to interview him. Did anyone notice he said he has a few iPhones with verizon 4g LTE and they are fast? I wonder if he meant to say iPads?
I don't think its that high, another AI story has Target getting on average 20-30 new iPads, can't really see Best Buy getting that many more.
Whatever happened to I esata taking over external hard drives?
I don't see diskaid in the app store. Ive bought other fileapps and they were terrible, is this the one you were talking about? http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/filea...359580470?mt=8 Thanks
Apple products are supposedly toys, but android has a play store?
FUD to keep people on the sidelines during the preorder and launch.
Its Vancouver Washington.
So macrumors can go online and purchase a replacement panel with no problem but somehow there is a shortage? You would think replacement panels would be pulled into production if this was the case.
I didn't think there was any bandwidth left and that was the reason for throttling everyone over 2gb? seems they wanted to herd everyone into lower data usage and sell the excess, in essence selling the same data twice.