or Connect

Posts by marcusj0015

8MP lenses is misleading as shit, the lens has no fixed resolution, only the sensor does...
Becuase that makes any fucking sense at all -_- Now, if Microoft was actually intelligenent, which as weall know, they're not even close to being intelligent, but alas, what SmartMicrosoft should do, is lower Enterprise fees, instead of raising Consumer fees, but how would Microsoft get it's moniez? Microsoft needs it's moniesssssss!!! *Rollseyes*
I know that he was guessing, but he made it sound like if it doesn't come out on the 14th, it probably won't happen this month, and honestly, I'm tired of iTunes 10. :c
http://www.cultofmac.com/200430/when-will-apple-release-itunes-11-probably-next-wednesday-heres-why/
Really? -_-think more abstractly damn.
Dude, Balmer sounds a lot like Romney.
it was supposed to be here on the 14th, is what I read, but I'm not sure where, anyway, is Apple gonna blow through ANOTHER fucking release date?
Xcode also got an update guys.
The stupidity is astounding, I'm not trying to hate on Apple today, or anything like that, but I mean they seriously broke their contract for Google Maps, to release an app that is universally disliked by their customers? Responsibility Apple, responsibility.
Apple just needs to redesign iOS in a minimalist style, Microsoft took it way too far, but minimalism just looks cleaner, and more organized, and less "Everything is fighting for your attention." Just look at the new Chrome icon to see minimalism done right. But, for some retarded reason, Apple doesn't believe in Minimal ANYTHING. just look at iBooks, and notestand, Music and Video, and Apple's Podcasts and iTunes (mobile). it's just ridiclous, Apple we got an iPhone so...