or Connect

Posts by VL-Tone

Not sure how specific this problem is to "public-key cryptography". By definition, anything encrypted using any kind of method will need both party support for it to work.
I'm very sceptical about this part. It doesn't seem to fit the back shell in the following picture (which looks much more credible to me) :  
The iTunes Extras framework hadn't been updated since 2009, it's nice to see that they put someone back on the project (I've heard that the employee that worked on the original since left Apple).    I hope it means that more movies will include them, as it's one of the main reason why I still buy Blue-Ray discs (I'm a sucker for extras and commentary tracks) though Blue-Ray still offers a better image quality.
 Indeed, iOS 8 location services data can now include a floor number.
It's called making a stupid mistake. Thank you for understanding.
 Well good thing for you since surely the iPhone 6 will be a flop because of these lines which are 1mm too thick. /s I'm curious, where do you think those thick lines rumors come from? Fakers said "let's make thick antenna separators, it will be more Apple like!"? Or maybe Apple decided to make the lines thicker as a fashion statement (because there couldn't be a technical reason for their thickness!) and are backing off because of the "outrage"?  I never stated it was a...
This report is ridiculous and wishful thinking aimed to please those who "can't get over the thick antenna breaks". It's hard to get page views when you're repeating what everyone else is saying, so why not invent something different.   We've seen extremely detailed CAD renderings of the iPhone 6 which matches the recent back shell leaks (I'm not talking about the mock-ups, but the back shell recently featured in a video). I doubt these CAD renderings were fake as they...
I also think the iPhone 6 will be very successful.   It's anecdotal, but I've seen a lot people switching to Android solely for the bigger screen (they don't care much about the "openness" and other Android exclusive features).    Another thing I've heard a lot is that "iPhones are easy to break", pointing out to the glass back on their 4/4S or the glass inlays on the 5/5S (which some people think exist only to make the iPhone more breakable, they don't know about...
I think it's the opposite, this phone will likely be much harder to bend because of the rounded sides as opposed to the flat thin sides of the iPhone 5/5S. To me it looks like a very solid structure.
 Form follows function. They did not add thick antenna bands for the look of it. I personally believe that these CAD renders are likely real (even though Appleinsider deemed them as "Questionable") : http://ukrainianiphone.com/25/04/2014/171441     I also believe that this recent leak is real, as it exactly matches the Ukrainian CAD renders.  According to these, the top and bottom metal parts of the shell would both be switchable cell antennas (like the 5/5S). But unlike...