or Connect

Posts by nkingman

According to Minority Report RadioShack is still around in 2054.
"CEO Tim Cook will often point out how well Apple ranks in customer satisfaction, noting that that factor drives customer loyalty, repurchase rats, and commerce within the iOS ecosystem." Didn't know they sell rats.
It's sad that there was no photo of this "Apple-like" lines. So AI had to use a pic of the iPhone 5 line for stand in. 
"...sold out in some locations "immediately" after going on sale, just as the Zune HD did in 2009." Ouch! Now come on AI, was that really necessary? LOL!
Using a 4S with iOS 6.1 here in the U.S. No battery drain, no overheating, and no 3G problems (I have 4G with AT&T).
"I don't know what these other tablets are doing! They must be in warehouses, or in store shelves, or maybe in somebody's bottom drawer!" --Tim Cook, at the Sept. 12 iPhone 5 announcement.
Stop using Chrome. Problem solved.
How about improving on the video playback options, similar to what the DVD Player has. I would like to be able to adjust the brightness, audio bass/treble, slow mo, step forward/backforward, etc. Quicktime 7 Pro has those, why can't iTunes?
I will make sure I'm using a netbook next time I book hotels online.
Video of the update with animation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuaDOtjil30&feature=player_embedded