or Connect

Posts by shrfu31

JP Morgan? Pffftttt. Why would I believe an analyst from a company that just "lost" another 4.4 Billion dollars? Yeah, sure. These guys know what they are talking about....
Still reading Jobs Biography. He would NEVER have allowed this.    It is a great read and this guy is FIERY!    Well, I guess now everyone and their mother is going to come out and sue Apple.    This is why you can't negotiate with criminals. They will just use whatever you give them as more ammunition against you. (Not saying China is full of criminals, but I did work in intel and well....Bing operation "Titan Rain")   Unfortunately, 60 million is a lot...
So wait, they design their "Siri" UI just like Apple's and then have the nerve to sue Apple for infringement?!?   At the very least they could have come up with their own UI/design before doing this.    They copied Apples implementation down to the circling around the microphone icon and then turn around and sue Apple for copying. Wow....
My feelings were on a see-saw today.   I was happy :) :)  there was going to be a keynote, but then became sad :( :( when there was no Mac Pro announcement. I became happy again :) :) , thinking there may be a "One more thing...", only to become sad again :( :( when Tim Cook walked off stage. I grudgingly >:( went to the Apple.com store to at least buy the laptops I had planned on, and I became super excited :D :D when I saw the "NEW" badge.  I was super...
That is one of my concerns with this refresh. I want to get a Thunderbolt Display, but unless they come out with a brand new graphics card that supports Thunderbolt, at best I will be pushing HD3000 through the port (isn't HD4000 only in Ivy Bridge?) . At the same time I am also considering getting a less pixel dense monitor so I might be able to some light gaming (not a priority, but would be nice with some of the offerings from the App Store).   I would love a 4K...
Me too. I have saved around 8K just for this and a Macbook for my girlfriend. This will be my first "computer computer". I have been looking up every fact I can about choosing properly so I can buy on launch day without waiting for reviews to come in. I hope there is an ample supply... :/
Why oh why do you guys keep publishing "rumors" from Digitimes.  I have only been following Apple for a few years now, but those guys have very very rarely been right. And I am talking about some generic guesses like "Apple will release the iPad in the spring, summer, fall, etc." Obviously! One of those guesses will be right.   Digitimes prints outright lies that they conjure up. Then this lie is repeated through the blogosphere and people begin to take it as truth....
Why is it that patents Apple filed back in 2007 are just now being awarded, yet Google files in 2010 and it is granted in under 2 years?