or Connect

Posts by hungover

If he wanted to steal money from itunes customers I doubt that he would have used his real name...
 His process now forces users to log out of their itunes account. He doesn't want access to their details. Additionally his paypal acc has been frozen so I guess he hasn't made a single bean.   Although he is enabling people to steal, personal gain (ie cash) doesn't seem to have been his primary motive (donations aside).
 To be fair to the fellow he has now changed things to force users to log out of their account, thus mitigating the risk of anyone accusing him of stealing personal details.
 Sure, the threat of the death penalty in "civilized" countries such a Iran, China and the USA has made these enlightened states murder free...
 I cannot comment on the latter symbian browsers, I was referring to the first HTML browser on a phone in 2002, the oddly named Doris . Any reasonable person would expect a browser that is 5 years older to be inferior but to suggest that you have just made the internet mobile for the first time is a lie.   I was never a fan of IE on windows mobile but there were very good 3rd party browsers such as Opera long before the iPhone came out..   Not sure if the suggestion to...
 Indeed there are white people that suffer discrimination as a result of the colour of their skin but throughout most of the "West" white people are the majority and the racism experienced by them is not instituionalised in nature and as such has a lesser impact on key sectors of their life, such as educational or vocational attainment.  I am not suggesting that the personal ramifications are any more or less but I do get bored of white males who claim that they couldn't...
 Thanks for the reply.   So if apple ever merge OSx and iOS will it be a "Post- post PC +" device?  ;)
 The distance factor seems to be very important to certain legal teams...
 There you go again with the ranting and toy throwing.   I simply stated that Apple were the first phone maker to adopt and adapt existing technologies and you burst a blood vessel. Kudos to them and their hardware partners for doing so but the suggestion that they invented everything in isolation is patently silly.   With regard to appeasing you and showing due deference to Apple for any credit that they deserve- it is difficult for me to do so. Were I to believe the...
 ???   "positive discrimination" is a commonly used synonym for "affirmative action". I'm sorry if the term offends your sensibilities,... perhaps I should have used the term "positive action"....   I should have thought that my previous post made it clear that I consider, the concept, to be a necessary evil when addressing imbalances arising from discrimination.