or Connect

Posts by hungover

32 bit OSes have the ability to see more than 4GB of RAM, however, many  can't because of restrictions placed on them by the OS vendor/maker
Erm... wouldn't a snow ball rolling down a hill gather both momentum and mass?   Just saying ;)
 In the main I agree with the sentiment of your post. I would however like to point out that the majority of people that  speak English natively live outside of the USA. There are many words that we spell the original way, recognise, is one such word.
 I only saw one of the videos. I agree it was crap and am happy to assume that the others were equally poor. I too assumed that the two rear of heads were supposed to be those of Jobs and Ive but I think you protest too loudly apropos the cancer element. I could not see anything which mocked Jobs' illness. Indeed the two heads were not even directly mocked.
The iPod shuffle is generally considered to be a cheap product. The first Macintosh was indeed expensive but after the initial fanfare sales were poor. Personally I think that a cheaper phone would have made sense. Sales of the current flagship models would be tiny in comparison were it not for the contract subsidies. There will always be people willing to pay top notch for an offline phone but as the number of "capable" cheap smartphones increases the mobile phone...
First thing to do is stop using the card, otherwise you risk over writing the data.   http://www.piriform.com/recuva   It is a free Windows program. It's made by the same people that make CCleaner, ie no spyware/malware.
I completely see the need to retain passcodes in the event of sensor failure or finger damage.   But why is the finger print considered less secure after 48 hours or a reboot? Is it possible that the system only "trusts" finger prints for a short duration, and needs to update them frequently, ie incrementally update them?   Lots of people turn their phones off at night.
At such events, how do you know where to start queuing? Do you have to go into the store and ask where to pitch your chair?
 You seem to be suggesting that the two gentlemen at the front of the queue are living on state hand-outs. I was asking why you had jumped to that conclusion?
Opera's excellent mobile browser predates the iphone. It supported tap to zoom, tabs and was vastly customisable