or Connect

Posts by dino

I will as soon as I buy the refurbished product.
I want the new iLife and iWork, but I don't use them enough to make it worth upgrading.
I'm curious as to how well Snow Leopard will run iLife '06 and iWork '06. Does anybody have any thoughts/experiences?
I guess I should say that I called up Apple and found the answr to my question (you have a year to buy the warranty, just like a newly purchased item). Thanks for the reply though.
For stuff I buy off of Apple's refurbished store, if I want to buy AppleCare for it, do I have to buy it with the purchase or am I able to purchase AppleCare at a later date, as is the case with new items?
I don't think it will backup your jailbroken apps. Somebody want to confirm that?
It will first do a backup of everything on your touch and then it will erase the device. Once it's done installing the new software iTunes will restore all your stuff.
But the file I downloaded is called iPod1,1_2.0_5A347_Restore.ipsw.zip, isn't it? I mean, that's what the filename was.Anyway, the updates seem to be working fine now. iTunes is currently downloading my update as I'm typing this.
Ok, cool. Thanks.
Well, when you sync an iPhone with your computer, any apps on the iPhone get pulled down on to the computer. So, when you sync an iPhone 3G for the first time, it should just sync all the apps onto the 3G. I don't know an iPhone, so, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Anywho, I'm waiting on the iPod touch 2.0 software. I've downloaded something that a user over at ehmac.ca posted a link to whose filename is "iPod1,1_2.0_5A347_Restore.ipsw.zip". I'm a...