or Connect

Posts by solsun

I don't know, nor do I pretend to know. Unlike some folks in this discussion, i'm going to wait and see what and how this device does things before I make any judgements about it.
It was the unibody MacBook/ MacBook Pro's. The milling process for a single piece of aluminum is not cheap.
Hoorah!! Love it.. Was it just me or was the link to opt in kind of hidden?? I only found it through the link in this article..
Read my page 2 posts, I already argued him on this...
Again, my point on this was missed entirely.. People are complaining about the rumored $700 pricepoint for the Mac tablet.. I was just trying to put things in perspective by stating that a far less capable device (in a similar size) is on the market for $500.
See below post
Because (1.) it's not only "what" it will do, but "how" it will do it.. and (2.) It may do things that the MacBook won't or vice versa.A cheap $400 windows machine will pretty much do the same things as a $1000 MacBook.. They both do email, internet, movies, photos, music, office productivity etc. etc.. The key difference is "how" the MacBook does them.. The Mac is (arguably) a better user experience all around, that's what people will pay for. It's the same idea...
Actually, you missed my point entirely.. People are complaining about the rumored $700 pricepoint for the Mac tablet.. I was trying to put things in perspective by simply stating that a far less capable device is on the market for $500.
Like I said earlier, the Kindle DX is 9.7 inches, it has non-touch black and white display, it ONLY functions as an e-reader and it sells for $489. Even if the tablet only does what an iPod touch does (and Im sure it will do much more,) it would be a far better value the the Kindle DX..
Maybe not a second plan, but a tethering option added to your 3g plan.