or Connect

Posts by melgross

That statement doesn't even say anything. You're making a supposition that you donr understand anything about. Anyone can parrot what they read others writing. I haven't had that problem, and I'm sure in not the only one. The only thing I've seen is a tab reloading when I tap upon it.
I read those, and they aren't even close to being the same thing. I can only assume you're cherry picking out what you want, because it's obvious that Google is requiring that you give them far more information than Apple is. And by the way, most of what Apple asks for is opt in. Most of what Google "asks" for is required.Apple does not target Ads the way Goog,e does, and you can opt out of all of it. You can't opt out of that with Google. Please stop thinking I'm naive...
They delete it when you tell them too.
It's tough to ramp a wide chip up too much. You know what happens to power draw when raising chip voltages by just a small percent. There was talk that Apple might run the A8x at 1600MHz, but they didn't go that high. So who knows what it could do in a notebook, maybe 1700MHz. Next year, I expect the numbers to move up a fair amount, depending whether they're on 16nm or 14. I also wonder if they would decide to put that fourth core in. If they nudge the CPU another 25%,...
You must have seen, in your browser prefs, the option of how long to keep your mails on the server. You have a choice there. Companies that handle email don't want your mails clogging up their servers, and even have mailboxes that fill up. I'm sure you've had that happen to you once or twice.But if you're using Bing, or GMail, or Yahoo, or any companies services that are free, and where they don't have another business that this is a part of, they will keep your info for...
I don't think Apple will do that, but who knows? I do expect merchants to begin their terminal upgrades this year. After all, now that the rules have changed, and the merchants will become responsible for fraud costs, rather than the banks and card companies, if they don't upgrade, we will begin to finally see wider spread adoption. It's the more out of the way locations, and small shops that will put this off, or won't bother at all, and will only accept cash. And if you...
If you can't delete it from Google's servers, then you are not deleting it. This is the same problem you have using GMail, and messaging. You can delete the mail and messages from your machines, but Google keeps them for their own use.Sorry, but I don't want that. It's one thing when a store keeps a record of my purchases, but I don't want an entity like Google to keep them.
I don't seem to have noticed any random page loading.Some forum software is better than others.
I don't think you know what you're saying.
You still do t get it. Apple's higher price isn't in the SoC. It's estimated that Apple's SoC costs a few bucks more, but that's about it. It's the case and screen where the difference is seen. Also these other manufacturers are doing what Windows PC manufacturers are doing, and cutting orofits to the bone. Just look at what the manufacturer of the chip is claiming. That what matters here. Stop flinging the BS about pricing. Samsung's top tablets, for example, cost as much...