or Connect

Posts by melgross

No, it was never to just get you back to the home screen. It was always to get you back one step, from wherever you were. It's gained functions as the OS became more sophisticated.You don't cover that small screen with the crown, so it's easier to see what you're scrolling.
I don't see the logic there. You're ignoring what I said about all the buttons on the phones. The iPhone, and iOS wouldn't work without the, as you put it, "extra method" of needing to click that bottom button to move back or to call forth options. There's no difference between that. And the use of the crown to call forth options and to magnify and scroll. I suppose you would want your finger on the small screen to do all the scrolling, and to do a pinch and spread. Would...
That screwed up part of my post you have there was one of the posts that froze on me. I finished it up using my iPad.As far as those watches I posted, I posted them because of the assertion that the Apple Watch was not easily readable, and that mechanical watches always had hands that were easy to read. The reality is that many do not. There are even more further out watches that I didn't post. Only people who really don't know watches ever make statements like that.My...
Not really. I stylus is a seperate partNot really. A stylus is a seperate part, buttons and dials aren't. This is just like the buttons on the iPhone and iPad. Do you want to get rid of them too? I hope not! The home/start/ID button is a very important part of the devices. This is a very important part of the watch.The idea that something new MUST obsolete something old isn't correct. Cars still have wheels, they didn't get rid of them when cars supplanted the buggy....
What these guys do is to make remarks without having the slightest idea ofwhat theyre talking about. They reStrange!
What these guys do is to make remarks without having the slightest idea of what they're talking about. They read some small thing somewhere that has no detail, or references to anything, and then state it here, knowing that it will annoy people. When the errors are pointed out, they ignore them in their responses, and go on about other things. Lazuli has been consistant about this. He ignores the points I make and blathers on about something else.As far as Rams is...
Yes, well, that IS what it means, isn't it? But I do think that a lot of people here post that way on purpose. Particularly some new posters who seem to be here for the sole purpose of creating havoc.
I"ve gotten a private message about this, and I don"t understand it, as they all show up on my iPad Air, with 8.0.2. I did these posts on my MacPro. But AI has been freezing for me here today for the first time. It happens when I'm in the middle of posting. I close the window and open another one going back to AI and where I left off. Very strange! I'm now continuing on my iPad.
I can't really agree with that. Maybe education? But the rest are doable. Certainly, E-commerce is there with Apple pay. Social has been shown. As far as the crown goes, its been called a good solution by writers on watches. You may not like it, but it makes sense. From Ariel Adams for A Blog to Watch "While your finger is used to move around the screen and swipe, the crown is a key element in how you interact with the Apple Watch. In addition to the crown being used as a...
I don't think you DO get it. It seems to fly right by you.And I'm not buying one this year, at least. I may never buy one, I have three watches now. The point is that you are making unsupportable statements, and I've called you out on them, but you won't respond.