or Connect

Posts by melgross

I think you're just mouthing every single thing you've heard the past several weeks, and that's not analysis at all.
Apple never includes reservations, only sell through. No results from China can be expected from series 6 phone sales last quarter.
Yup! Space Grey 128GB Cellular/GPS Red cover I'll tell you, it was driving me nuts about the store opening time. Usually it's been done at night. But this time it was crazy. I do t recall being offered the Verizon sim though, so I'll have to run out and get one as soon as this comes in. Good thing they have a store just four blocks away. Unless I can use the one in my Air.
Fine, so we talked past each other. But if you fling another insult, you are out of here.
It's harder to reach on the top with bigger phones, and Apple has to make them consistant, so both phones got it.
I agree with Apple here. The reviewers also seem to think it's better on the sides with bigger phones. I do t mind doing it differently. I rarely use that off button because it's inconvenient on the top for me. The side will be more natural.
I'm not talking about SIM cards. I'm talking about the iPad itself being compatible with those networks. The sims themselves aren't really all that important. It's just a bit of inconvenience.
I suppose it's costs. The build cost for the base iPad remains the same, but costs for NAND falls. So the base price remains the same, but the upgrade price drops by a hundred bucks. That's good, not bad. I doubt we'll see a 32GB version unless NAND drops enough for Apple to go from that to maybe 128. But that would be too big a jump.
Most of these reports are over a thousand bucks. And yearly subscriptions can cost over $100,000, depending on how large your company is.
Seriously, if you enjoy using it, and you find it useful, that's really all that matters. The problems come when you're ready to get another phone. Blackberry may not be making phones then. That's something that even Chen has acknowledged. What will you do then?