or Connect

Posts by melgross

More lke a 60% rate on major items, possibly higher. He doesn't always get all the details right, as they change, but otherwise he seems pretty well connected.
What does your accumulated wisdom say about it?
Adobe was a very strong supporter of Apple, and Apple was a very strong supporter of Adobe, actually, the reason why Adobe succeeded at all, until Apple's sales began to falter after the incompetent Michael Spindler made a couple of major blunders that had it appear that Apple might go under, and Adobe decided to port their software over to Windows, and then decided to support Windows by refusing to support Mac hardware and software features so that their software would be...
You really are overdoing this. No one knows what this problem is yet, or even that it has anything directly to do with Apple, and yet, you are jumping to lay the blame on them. Shame!You couldn't rip all of those hundreds of thousands of boards out of the laptops of pc manufacturers, which were where most of the problems ensued from, or from the one board pcs where this sub board was soldered in. Please, don't make claims about something about which you seems to know...
Cough, cough.
But you're not in favor of this type of technology anyway. I would therefor expect you to be skeptical. I also remember that when cellphones first came out, people were saying that they would never be practical. We need to give it some time. Apple's watch seems to be much better, from what we do know, than what's out now, which seems marginal, at best.
Not entirely true. Native apps will be coming out. Apple has revised XCode to allow for that.
Unfortunately, sand boxing is just for memory protection. It doesn't do anything for other basic problems. Sand boxing for iOS is different from what OS X, Windows and other major computer OSs do.Well, look at where Dell is these days, and you will see why their failing company needed to go private. Dell is not a high quality supplier. I could tell you Dell tales that would curl your toes, but you probably don't want to know any of that.Need I mention that almost every...
That's not really true though. First, we don't know what this problem is. Is it Apple's or is it the software these lRticular people are using? I've had problems with third party software over the years that caused machines to crash consistently. So if the problem is seen to be coming from the software on,y, then it may not be an Apple problem at all. It's difficult to tell.If the latest update to Yosemite helps the issue, then possibly Apple is trying to find their own...
I've had the opposite experience. I've bought many Macs for my own business over the years, a business that's been sold. But I also was involved with the NYC Board of Ed, where I was a technology advisor for many years.While I would never say that Macs are always trouble free, my experience is that they are much more trouble free than their competition, both for software and hardware. It's also not true that Apple never owns up to problems. Sometimes they're slow, to be...