or Connect

Posts by melgross

I was just going to say the same thing.I also disagree with his premise. With Apple only using their chips, and not selling them to others, they aren't threat to Qualcomm, or any other manufacturer who does sell chips. Unfortunely, most tablet sales increases are now for tablets costing less than $250. Because of that, the most advanced chips will be selling in a smaller percentage of devices as time goes on. It's one reason Apple didn't include this new (and more...
Art! Ten years to catch up at the present rate? Well, we all know how things can change on a dime. Apple needs to reverse a slight decline in tablet share.
It's a shame. This work could have been saved if both parties had agreed to take a hit in the short term.
Heh heh! Cute!I have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about.
Germany's policies, which seem to be benefitting Germany, while hampering everyone else, is one of the causes of their present problems.
Just trying to point out some logical errors here, of which there are many today.Nope! Never short anything.
The pound is not directly tied to the Euro.Germany is having problems now too. Their economic growth has slowed down dramatically.I'd like to know where there is a demand for less services in the EU. That would be a unique situation. There are riots every time that is proposed.You read like an extremist.
So neither of us should have commented, correct?
Seriously, let's just stop this, because you obviously just don't understand the mindset. So even though I exolained it to you, and you can get confirmation in a lot of places, you just don't get it. So let it go. It's not really important.
But quite probably not.