or Connect

Posts by melgross

Yes, and I will be that benevolent tyrant. I will tell you what to do, even if you don't want to do it, because I will always have your best interests at heart, even though you may hate me for that.Sounds good. When can I take the throne?
I don't think they're saying that the victim is at fault. But what is being said, and I agree, is that people SHOULD know that no system dealing with software and the Internet is secure. Therefor, if they don't want pictures, or other personal information to get stolen, they shouldn't put it there. This is common sense. It doesn't make them responsible for getting breached, because there will always be people looking for this type of thing, even if someone doesn't have it...
An interesting article today. While I don't yet agree about the watch yet being capable of this for reasons I gave in the comments there, a good take on the possibilities of the service.http://seekingalpha.com/article/2464485-analyzing-the-potential-benefit-of-an-apple-payment-ecosystem
It has nothing to do with education. It has to do with people trusting in things they shouldn't. Before 9/11, all the talk was about privacy, but afterwards, privacy went down the chute.Most younger people don't seen to care about it at all. The put their entire life on Facebook, or other sites. It just doesn't occur to them that nothing they use is truly secure. Everything is so convenient that they just take advantage of it without thinking it through. You can't educate...
Right. When the 5S came out it was pretty good as far as battery life went, thought there were better models. As I said, there is more to battery life than LTE browsing, such as WiFi browsing, running apps, playing games, etc.And as those charts show, when I said that Samsung doubled battery life going from the 4 to the 5, I was correct there as well
I don't know what he's thinking, but while I'm not inclined to buy a 5.5" model (I'd really need to see, and hold it first), in Asia, phablets are extremely popular. This is particularly true in China, and Apple is well aware of that. So even if this models sells ok here, it may sell very well there.
Why don't you read a newer review. And there are numerous aspects to battery life.http://www.anandtech.com/show/8169/the-lg-g3-review/3
Go on Anand, and check out battery life charts from any recent phone. Anand has a fairly large number of phones on those charts for comparison purposes. The iPhone 5S is right about in the middle.It doesn't even matter what size phone you look at. The truth is that it doesn't matter. A top line phone is a top line phone, no matter what the size. But as an example. The Galaxy S4 has a poor battery life, below that of the 5S, while the S5 has a battery life above that of the...
Apple can't prevent the extremely rare smuggled part. They don't own the factories.But, did you hear anything at all about Swift before Apple announced it at the developer's conference? No one else did either, and Apple had been working on it for almost three years.
There have been screen leaks. One of them that is reported to be true shows approximate resolution possibilities. But iOS 8 shows possible resolutions as well. So we do have a pretty good idea of what we might get.Well, it would be nice if you were correct. But without some real reason to think otherwise, I wouldn't count on more than 10%, and I hope we get that.